Brock's alien head or Tsukigi cannon...?

Dozerdriver

Registered
Well I am trying to decide which pipe I want for my wifes white 09 Busa. I think the Brock's ceramic coated alien head would look awesome with the white bike. She wants a Tsukigi cannon like mine but coated. Any pics would be appreciated to help push her to the Brock's (something different) :whistle: Sponsors can PM me with prices :beerchug:

1001091346.jpg

Well you should no what im going to say seeing we both have the same bike pic below. But I like the alien head too both will look good imo..
NiyanaCamera019.jpg

Last edited:
Well you should no what im going to say seeing we both have the same bike pic below. But I like the alien head too both will look good imo..
NiyanaCamera019.jpg

Everytime I see yor bike I want to lower and stretch mine. Very nice... :thumbsup: The powder coating is on my list too.

0412001611b.jpg

Tsukigi all the way i like th look, exp the black coated ones, get the full system !

if i had the money that is the set up i would have gotten !

i like my m4 set up too!

DSCF0347.jpg

I have the alien head. I dont have a comparison to make but I love the alien head. Its really not that loud when your cruising in the hood. on the highway its still not bad. once it gets above about 5k then the beast opens up a bit.

Question for you guys,

Is Greg at HPC using the ECU flashing software now, or are most of you with AH and Cannon exhausts using a PC?

Question for you guys,

Is Greg at HPC using the ECU flashing software now, or are most of you with AH and Cannon exhausts using a PC?

From what I hear he is going to be tuning the ECU soon.. hope he chimes in on this. I have the Bazzaz but either one is good. I believe Cycle Connection is ECU tuning... there is a write up under the dyno king section.

Question for you guys,

Zack....Greg will no longer be posting on the boards here. He will log in and view any PM's he may have, but I'd just call him if I was you. As of right now he still prefers the to tune w/ the PC software. Rock solid with very little issues and future worries.

From what I hear he is going to be tuning the ECU soon.. hope he chimes in on this. I have the Bazzaz but either one is good. I believe Cycle Connection is ECU tuning... there is a write up under the dyno king section.

Bob...to answer your original question....my choice would be the Ceramic Coated Tsukigi if I had to choose between the two. But you may want to consider a nice Yosh or the Leo Vince full system for her. :thumbsup:

Zack....Greg will no longer be posting on the boards here. He will log in and view any PM's he may have, but I'd just call him if I was you. As of right now he still prefers the to tune w/ the PC software. Rock solid with very little issues and future worries.

What ECU "system" did you go with on your "Ripley":whistle:

Back