Wolf puppies..........

aussiekeeper

Registered
I have been interviewing Hybrid Wolf breeders for the last 18 months. I currently have 2 Aussies, but they are getting very old. I want to introduce a pup to the home and allow the Aussies to "train" the new member. I think I have found the "one". She is 12 weeks old. The breeder said she will grow to 140-160 lbs.

Brook_poses_12_wks_1.jpg

wolves are not aggressive :laugh: If properly handled an like riding a bike you must wear the proper gear.:laugh:

Army Dog Training.jpg

sorry couldn't resist I know nothing about the breed I have only seen 1 person with one an it was extremely unfriendly.... scary too it didn't bark or growl so much as weird hissing when its angry..

Army Dog Training.jpg

i had a malamute/wolf pup...she trained the 2- 10 year old rotts (wich had 3 years of obedience training)to do all the bad things she does.... completely undone

They, by nature are not agressive to humans. There has never been a reported attack on any human. They are very sweet by nature (hybrids). Any dog or a derivative can be unfriendly to humans if made to do so. Like Pitbulls, it is the owners that ruin them........

Oh I'm sure...people that get 'em to show they have a tough hybrid...

She is beautiful...gonna be a big girl!

That's a cute dog! My female Great Dane was 140. Is your pup going to be as tall as a Great Dane or just thicker?

I have been interviewing Hybrid Wolf breeders for the last 18 months. I currently have 2 Aussies, but they are getting very old. I want to introduce a pup to the home and allow the Aussies to "train" the new member. I think I have found the "one". She is 12 weeks old. The breeder said she will grow to 140-160 lbs.

She is a beautiful dog! Are there any problems with the breed's attitude/aggressivness or health problems?

She is a beautiful dog! Are there any problems with the breed's attitude/aggressivness or health problems?

I lived with a wolf mix for 16 yrs and I have to tell you all this: There is not a harmful bone in their body toward people, they are not only caring and protective, but also one of the most intelligent animals I have ever had the pleasure to live with, And I have lived with some very different animals in my time.
Bubba

Beautiful! Have only encountered one wolf hybrid, it was extremely dog-aggressive, but I blame that on the owner. As you said it's the owners that ruin them.......

I have been raising Aussies for 30 years. She is going to give your girls a run for their money!

i am typeing to you now one handed as i have had my hand chewed off by one of these hybrid beasts.....j/k huskys...malamutes...wolfs all extreemely hyper and need to RUN!!!

140-160 lbs ??? gonna need more than a publix bag to pick that poop up !
More like a hefty bag for those piles :rofl:

Back