Let me tell you what kind of a person Sleeper_Red is!

Takeuon

Registered
An unbelievably understanding, giving, and compassionate motorcycle guy that went above & beyond the call to help out another member. That's who!

Hahaha....what did you think I was going to say!? Jesse (Sleeper_Red) doesn't have a bad bone in his body.
Let me preface this by saying I have not even met him in person. But this is an example of true org spirit!

Over the last few weeks I have been attempting to complete the 2nd phase of mods on my bike but I am hampered by a tight time frame... almost immediately upon my return to the States I have a trip to St. Louis and then the Spring Bash only a week later. Not to mention the logistics of trying to manage all this from 10,000 miles away in Thailand has been a test of my patience.

Jesse and I have become friends through the org and we speak quite often...even though we have not yet met he went out of his way to help me put the process in motion and get it to a manageable level. Because of him I should be able to have my mods for "Phase II" completed on time and ready to roll.

I couldn't have done it without you buddy. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
very nice...cant wait to see what he has done at the haya's in the hills

An unbelievably understanding, giving, and compassionate motorcycle guy that went above & beyond the call to help out another member. That's who!

Hahaha....what did you think I was going to say!? Jesse (Sleeper_Red) doesn't have a bad bone in his body.
Let me preface this by saying I have not even met him in person. But this is an example of true org spirit!

Over the last few weeks I have been attempting to complete the 2nd phase of mods on my bike but I am hampered by a tight time frame... almost immediately upon my return to the States I have a trip to St. Louis and then the Spring Bash only a week later. Not to mention the logistics of trying to manage all this from 10,000 miles away in Thailand has been a test of my patience.

Jesse and I have become friends through the org and we speak quite often...even though we have not yet met he went out of his way to help me put the process in motion and get it to a manageable level. Because of him I should be able to have my mods for "Phase II" completed on time and ready to roll.

I couldn't have done it without you buddy. Thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

It's my pleasure, Brian. I will help you all the way. Whatever it is that you want me to do, just let me know and I'll do my best to get it done.
My wife and I are teaming up and we'll be ready when you get here. You don't have to worry about anything. We got you covered.
I'll be waiting for your instructions.

Have a safe trip back home.:beerchug:

It's my pleasure, Brian. I will help you all the way. Whatever it is that you want me to do, just let me know and I'll do my best to get it done.
My wife and I are teaming up and we'll be ready when you get here. You don't have to worry about anything. We got you covered.
I'll be waiting for your instructions.

Have a safe trip back home.:beerchug:

Mucho gracias brother! I look forward to meeting you & your family. Whether or not we get to ride this time around doesn't matter. I'll be up there again and we''ll get some of the Maryland crew together and go burn up some asphalt.

Mucho gracias brother! I look forward to meeting you & your family. Whether or not we get to ride this time around doesn't matter. I'll be up there again and we''ll get some of the Maryland crew together and go burn up some asphalt.

No problemo, bro. Anytime.:beerchug:

You'd better DAMM-N sure NOt come to MD and NOT see me!??? Thats would not be good for you:laugh:

Back