Dogs get Introduced to their trailer.

GHILLIE

Registered
Today was the first day the dogs got introducted to their trailer. It went amazingly well, and I think training them to ride in their trailer will be pretty easy.

Senna and Rocky in the Trailer.jpg

Getting used to laying in it.jpg

Hmmm not so bad.jpg

Just Rocky's nose.jpg

Inside with the top closed, Rocky looking out.jpg

My 6yr old would think that was a HOOT to ride in! He loves putting around the neighborhood on the back of the Busa, that would fit him for about another year! :laugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm sorry...I don't know why I find this post so funny. :whistle:

Hey...if it allows you to bring your furry 'lil loved ones w/ you on road trips...I say go for it!

Thats pretty cool looking :thumbsup: What happens though if they get excited or scared and start moving around alot. Never pulled anything behind a Busa seems like it may make it a little fishy

Thats pretty cool looking :thumbsup: What happens though if they get excited or scared and start moving around alot. Never pulled anything behind a Busa seems like it may make it a little fishy

i've talked to several guys that have been pulling those trailers and they claim you can't really even tell it is back there...i think that is a cool idea for those who want to take their furry friends along :beerchug:

Haven't tested with them yet, as it is a training process and we are introducing them to the trailer slowly. But I have tested with their weight in the trailer and it is stone stable, and the suspension works awesome. Their weight is low on the trailer and although they do have room to stand up or lay down and move around a little, they can't move around a lot. I think when their movement will be most noticeable is at very slow speeds or stopped.

One last bit of testing prior to putting them in the trailer is to see if there is any carbon monoxide getting into the trailer at slow, medium and fast speeds. I don't want to gas them.

How could it have gone wrong?

You have them locked in there and it's not being pulled behind a moving motorscooter! :moon:

Ah what's the worst that could happen?! :poke:

Sorry, your post made me chuckle due to the wording. Take it slow and easy and I'm sure everyone will be all smiles.

:beerchug:

Great idea.
Is there any way to tell how loud it is back there?
My exhaust is really loud, but when I get out on the highway it is a lot quieter, just because I am out in front.
I wounder how loud it would be back there for them?

Last edited:
Back