32 g's!!!!???!!!

Yes Mr. NFL player, we'll invest our time and energy in creating this bike for you without any committment whatsoever! Absolutely Mr. NFL player, your word is your bond. Deposit? No sir, why would you need to put down a deposit, you're a pro football player! We'll just call you when it's ready, ok?

Oh, and we dont have a lawyer either, so don't try to skip town, ok?

Last edited:
what's a jag shaft?
who makes the Brochs exhaust?
a bone stock busa with a big tire kit, exhaust system, and repaint is worth 32k?

I'm sure the paint job cost some bucks but this seems a bit much esp since they've already written it off their taxes :poke:

All that work and the left the Frankenstein bolts and stock rear-sets on????

Yes Mr. NFL player, we'll invest our time and energy in creating this bike for you without any committment whatsoever! Absolutely Mr. NFL player, your word is your bond. Deposit? No sir, why would you need to put down a deposit, you're a pro football player! We'll just call you when it's ready, ok?

Oh, and we dont have a lawyer either, so don't try to skip town, ok?
I don't believe Ida told him all that.:laugh:

Bunch of hogwash! Just a poor attempt at a sorry excuse of a sales pitch. If a NFL player did tell them to build it, they better try and find another to buy it.. They must not be up on the news about the economy! Very few impulse buyers and people out there buying crap they don't need!

They dont say how much of a NO REFUNDABLE DEPO they got.
If they did not get one I would fire the salesman that did it.
Either way not for me.
It does have an Eagle on the tank so maybe it was a Philly player ?

what a joke... all that time/money invested in that paint only to leave the inners stock :wtf:

if someone is stupid enough to buy that tell em to call me I have a gently used 2002 that I'll paint any color they want for a mere 20k :whistle: :laugh:

Back