Questions on Boz Bros B2 Moira exhaust

04whitebusa

Registered
I am new to the site. I am in the Marine Corps and currently deployed to Iraq about to come home in a month. I have a few questions about the Boz Bros B2 Moira. Its either between this or the RS-3 Yoshi full system. I am going to extend the swingarm 9 inches and I want something to show off the back wheel but still has performance. Show & go.
1. Is it unbearably loud? (like Voodoo exhaust loud)
2. I heard it adds about 7-10 hp and 4 lbs of torque, true or false?

Thank you for any and all advice you can give me on this exhaust system.

:welcome: to the org Marine!

The Muzzy is a solid choice and used by quite a few members here. While it wouldn't be my choice, you wouldn't be making a bad decision going that route. I'd be interested in finding out more about the Boz Bros B2 Moira, as I am not aware of it. Have any links?

Good luck in whatever you decide and be sure to post up pics upon your return home.
Thank you for your service! :usa:

Don't even bother trying to hook up with Takeuon for a ride. He just moved to Thailand, probably going to get married soon, have tons and tons of kids and none of us will ever hear from him again. :laugh:

Oh, and :welcome: to the board! :beerchug:

I had the boz bros racing moira on my bike....LOVED the sound and the power, but MAN it's loud. I do mostly longer 2 up riding now, and it drove my wife crazy, so i put my stock exhaust back on. It didnt bother me too much, but the person who rides next to you will hate you. Mine's actually for sale. shoot me a PM and I'll make you a good deal on it.

Also, DJSIN has the Moira B2 on his bike....the pipe is a little longer (mine ends pretty much flush with the belly pan) and it's a little bit quieter, i think. As for the HP gains, I dont have specific numbers for you or anything, but the butt dyno told me i had more power there.

Take: I have pics of it in my thread in the classified section:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/clas...0-sale-boz-brothers-racing-moira-exhaust.html

Last edited:
I was hoping to get numbers on both of the exhausts to make a informed decision but there isn't much info on them other than they both make horsepower somewhere. The Muzzy M10 isn't as loud as the B2 but it still has a nice rumble to it. Im so torn, I wanted to have one sent to the house and have it there when I get home ready to put on by the time I get back in a month.

I have the B2 boz..ibified had the moria wich they no longer make.......there is a difference...the b2 has 2 incerts inside...one is a baffel and the other a spark arrestor, if you put them both in, its not to terribly loud, but with them out its loud as h e double hocky sticks...it did in fact add 8 hp and 3 #s of torque to my ride...here is what it looks like
the moria doesnt have the baffle at all, and ends just under the belly pan..if you go this rout do the B2

also id be willing to share my pc3 map with you to get you started

Boz Bros Online Store

busa.jpg

page.jpg

Last edited:
i think it could be tunned for a few more ponies, im pretty sure the muzzy has slightly larger runners....im not a big fan of the big (MUZZY) stamp on the exhaust..id special order it with no tag

oh btw the b2 is stainless...you could polish it to make it look like chrome

Last edited:
If I did anything with it I would paint it black to match the rest of the bike. Its a hard decision. Ive at the internet center for at least 4 hours a day doing research on both exhausts to see which one would be better. All I have come up with is that the B2 is loud and produces ponies and the M10 is quieter and comes in black.

As far as the baffles for the B2, with both in would you say it would still be louder than dual D&D pipes? Thats what I have right now

As far as the baffles for the B2, with both in would you say it would still be louder than dual D&D pipes? Thats what I have right now
the b2 is a throaty loud the d&d is a high pitch kill your ears kinda loud...you would def like the boz better then the d&d and it is a deeper less annoying tone

As good as a arguement and vaild points that you brought up which I appreciate much, I think Im going to go with the M10. From the dyno charts I have seen of it, it seems to put out about 9 horsepower and it comes in black so it can be bolted on right when I get back, more time for riding season. Thank you for all your help.

no problem.. and Im a big fan of muzzy as well...see alot of them at the drag strips

Don't even bother trying to hook up with Takeuon for a ride. He just moved to Thailand, probably going to get married soon, have tons and tons of kids and none of us will ever hear from him again. :laugh:

Oh, and :welcome: to the board! :beerchug:

:lol: Gosh Shannon.....dismissing me away for good already are ya? :laugh:

Thailand is temporary, been married once before so that's not happening again anytime soon, and I already have one Daughter whom I'm trying very hard to get back to when I return. :down:

So my offer to ride w/ 04whitebusa upon our return is valid silly girl.

Come on get it straight :p

:laugh::laugh:

Good luck w/ your Muzzy system Matt. Should look great & give you the added performance you're looking for. Shoot me a PM when you get in town. I'll be back from Thailand in April. In the meantime, plenty of other local NC guys to ride with.

Definitly, lookin forward to it. I had a bunch of guys in Sylva, NC that I rode with but now that Im back home in Salisbury I don't know anyone around my home town anymore. So I will be lookin for people to ride. But also, I like to cruise, not so much pin the throttle all the way down in the interstate and not many people just like to ride to enjoy it. So thats another problem I have run into. But if you don't mind 10 over then thats great. Lookin forward to it. And if there are any suggestions for bike nights then Im all up for it. :thumbsup:

Definitly, lookin forward to it. I had a bunch of guys in Sylva, NC that I rode with but now that Im back home in Salisbury I don't know anyone around my home town anymore. So I will be lookin for people to ride. But also, I like to cruise, not so much pin the throttle all the way down in the interstate and not many people just like to ride to enjoy it. So thats another problem I have run into. But if you don't mind 10 over then thats great. Lookin forward to it. And if there are any suggestions for bike nights then Im all up for it. :thumbsup:

While I do enjoy some back road burnin' at times. Cruising and enjoying the ride is welcomed by me as well. We'll have no problem riding together.

Back