4-2-1 headers

khawk952

Registered
just curious can a 4-2-1 header be changed back to 4-2-2? looking at going back to dual pipes but i like the flow of the full exhaust headers.:please:

the bike is not raced anymore and the full exhaust is a muzzy so its extremely loud and i live in myrtle beach and you know they are cracking down on loud pipes in the city limits. i'm not looking for a stock setup but aftermarket slipons will do me just fine.

the bike is not raced anymore and the full exhaust is a muzzy so its extremely loud and i live in myrtle beach and you know they are cracking down on loud pipes in the city limits. i'm not looking for a stock setup but aftermarket slipons will do me just fine.
Ok, but wouldn't it make more sense to just replace the can w/ another one? My Single Yosh TRS is quiet...

Depends on the make. It could be as simple as swapping the collector 2-1 out for a crossover 2-2 section or make your own. The header should not make a diff. My HMF was a 4-2-1-2....but now a tru 4-2 dual.:laugh:

Depends on the make. It could be as simple as swapping the collector 2-1 out for a crossover 2-2 section or make your own. The header should not make a diff. My HMF was a 4-2-1-2....but now a tru 4-2 dual.:laugh:

That was what i was thinking just a 4-2 collector swap and some new cans and ill be in business. thanks for the help

Back