Chat room..

lavinrac

Lav's towin service.
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanna sorry to those that came in to the chat room today and didnt get a response from me. I was not ignoring you, just had to get up and do something at work, and yall left before I got back.

So if im in chat give me a few minutes to get back before ya bail, if I don't respond right away. :rulez:

Just wanna sorry to those that came in to the chat room today and didnt get a response from me. I was not ignoring you, just had to get up and do something at work, and yall left before I got back.

So if im in chat give me a few minutes to get back before ya bail, if I don't respond right away. :rulez:

I rarely go in there, sometimes get invited, but the reason I went in the other night, was because all these members were signed on but no one was posting. So my thinking was everyone must be in chat.

I was just having fun with ya brother :laugh:

I rarely go in there, sometimes get invited, but the reason I went in the other night, was because all these members were signed on but no one was posting. So my thinking was everyone must be in chat.

I was just having fun with ya brother :laugh:

The ONLY reason that you don't hang out in there is...

you can't

run

your

mouth

and

HO

:poke:

I was in the chat room....once. I was all alone and it was....dark. I felt the walls closing in on me and I wanted someone to talk to me....but alas no one responded. Never been back.... :whistle:

Back