Reliable FREE people finders??

Mrs.Rubber2Burn

The Diet Coke of Evil!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know of any reliable, good people searches out there? I would LOVE a search that can find email addresses (takes the personal touch out of haggling contracts :laugh:). This is for work so I will not be reimbursed/not going to pay.

I have to track down some medical providers/doctors that I have been spinning my wheels trying to find. I have looked at the obvious; NPI registry, State Medical Boads, Health and Human Services, Credentialing Sites, Departments of Insurance, Google, White Pages, Medicare, Medicaid, competing managed care company's network's. I have even searched obituaries!!!

Any new suggestions are welcomed!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Problems via the NPI registry? dang... I thought that was the best around for practice info..

hey are you up to speed on Medicare secondary filing? I have a problem (maybe got it fixed) but I spent an hour on the phone yesterday with a Medicare person and got absolutely NO WHERE.... How can they have jobs and not know what the field data is on a claim...

Outdated info on the NPI, disconnected phone number. :(

I am not as up to date as I wish I were on MCARE, at the moment I am selling my soul w/MCAID and commerical health plans. I might be able to help. I try my best not to communicate with CMS...you can grow old fast and get nowhere. :) I can also believe that most of them do not know the data that belongs in those forms much less the fields. :laugh:

Outdated info on the NPI, disconnected phone number. :(

I am not as up to date as I wish I were on MCARE, at the moment I am selling my soul w/MCAID and commerical health plans. I might be able to help. I try my best not to communicate with CMS...you can grow old fast and get nowhere. :) I can also believe that most of them do not know the data that belongs in those forms much less the fields. :laugh:
aww phone updates? I just use yellow pages or google the Dr and his city... seems to work about 95% of the time.. what I hate is claims coming back without referring physician data... and some of our stuff is "pediatric" and so no referring Mcare provider... grrrrrrr.

How you deal with this day to day? unbelievable.... I would go berserk...

CASE CLOSED!!!!

I finally got a resolution on this one!

Moved to Barbados with love, practice closed! :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for letting me know...

I just kept up the relentless searching of medical credentialing sites and internet sites...finally an updated search.

I have been conducting searches for this provider since 4/08/09!!! Frustrating...

now to start digging through back contracting issues and claims..

Back