So I'm walking though our showroom and......

Get the new Busa :thumbsup:

ULTIMATE_SUZUKI_(_MR_X_)_006.jpg

Only 1400 miles on the Silver Bullet to date because of winter weather restrictions, but that is soon to change. Anywhooo..........absolutely no issues to report, smoothest and most powerful ride I've ever had the pleasure of throwing a leg over!
Pull the trigger and GO FOR IT! :thumbsup:

100_2993.jpg

i just discovered the bolts backing out on both front brake and clutch master. that and i believe the 08 only had a recall with the ignition wire being too tight because of a zip tie or something to that affect.

Silver by far is my most favored color for the 09's. Don't get me wrong, the white caught my eyes, but after the many trips to the dealership the silver didnt get old to my eyes. Thats why im so satisfied with my 09 silver busa. Best looking color IMO

Silver by far is my most favored color for the 09's. Don't get me wrong, the white caught my eyes, but after the many trips to the dealership the silver didnt get old to my eyes. Thats why im so satisfied with my 09 silver busa. Best looking color IMO

:thumbsup::beerchug:

Okay, asking this question here is like asking a bar full of drunks if you should have just one more drink...:laugh:

Seriously, though, it is such a sexy bike.

Back