Trucks should come with a "Monster" option.......

Warputer

Father of 4=Madness
Donating Member
Registered
I wish they could come off the lot like this.....life would be so much easier. :laugh:

ScreenHunter_06Feb011939.gif

ScreenHunter_07Feb011940.gif

ScreenHunter_08Feb011940.gif

ScreenHunter_09Feb011941.gif

ScreenHunter_10Feb011941.gif

nice truck and I know of a few places in VA and OH that sell brand new trucks lifted that come with the full warrenty. I am sure there are some other places that I dont know of.

hellz yes. Boggers are tough tires too...but they beat the hell out of ya riding down the street... I used to run those on my 4x4... Rich's truck is pretty damn big too...Where you at Ba Busa?? Brag on your truck a little bit!

haha :rofl::rofl::rofl: that truck is so stupid.... these are the ONLY 2 trucks i would ever buy.

mmfs_070022_01_z%2Bhulst_customs_ford_super_duty_pickup%2B2007_ford_F350_super_duty.jpg

ford-f-450-by-debert-3_460x0w.jpg

AND I HATE FORD!!!

Last edited:
Lifted trucks look awesome but if you use them there are a pita money pit. We always broke stuff and those tires are veddy spensive.

Seen some 54" boggers in person for the first time. I secretly wanted them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lifted trucks are for hillbillies.....I should say "overly lifted". A mild lift to serve a purpose is ok, but some people just like the "hey look at me, I have no brains" thing going on................It is a fine line.

I wish they could come off the lot like this.....life would be so much easier. :laugh:

That thing is silly big! We have a FORD dealership here in Raleigh that sells lifted trucks brand new right on the lot. But they are not that tall! Is that even legal?

How do you get in that thing? :laugh:

Back