Facebook

FYI, I like to use my facebook to share photos. It gets to be a pain having to post them to 3 different places...

FYI, I like to use my facebook to share photos. It gets to be a pain having to post them to 3 different places...

That's why I like using Picasa; it's a Google tool that gmail users get access to. You can hide folders with photos you don't want out for everyone to see, but for all other folders, you just send a link to friends and they see everything you post :)

My Picasa folder is in my sig line...

That's why I like using Picasa; it's a Google tool that gmail users get access to. You can hide folders with photos you don't want out for everyone to see, but for all other folders, you just send a link to friends and they see everything you post :)

Thats a good idea. I wonder if yahoo does that? Id hate to have ANOTHER user name and password to have to remember...Internet is filling my memory up already with too many ...

if anyone wants to find me on facebook just look for chris phillips ..that goofy looking dude with a hayabusa hat on in profile pic

That group on FB was created by Mrs. Omslaw, so it's not actually affiliated with Doug's board. I don't ever see anything being posted on that group, so I removed myself from it (no offense to anyone on there, just don't see the need to be a member)...

Having said that, it is nice to be in touch with those you trust on Facebook if you'd like...unless you want a bunch of people on your friends list you barely know, I'd stick to sharing that contact info in PMs...I find we all post up more personal stuff about our lives on FB, so I don't really want it open to the world...

Just my :2cents:

No offense taken Michelle! Ya'll can come and go as you please.

Busawhipped and I are "admins" on the Facebook group. I believe when the group was started permission was received by Doug...if it wasn't, I hope Doug will allow us to keep it there. :please:

Anyway, we expect people to be respectful. If any of us feel that you aren't....you're gone. Simple as that.

You are correct Michelle, there is much more action here than there is there. It's all good. Whichever works for ya. I'm on FB much more than I am here these days.

Oh...have a blast at Dave Mathews....never been, but want to go. Some day. :please:

Hey Michelle,

I have been wanting to add my pics to something like Picasa, is it difficult to set up? If I follow your link can I set up my own account?

Thanks,
Kristin

Hey Michelle,

I have been wanting to add my pics to something like Picasa, is it difficult to set up? If I follow your link can I set up my own account?

Thanks,
Kristin

It's been a while, but no, it wasn't difficult. You need a gmail acct if you don't have one, then you install Picasa which isn't a big deal...you start by setting up folders, uploading pics and videos, you choose what folders are public and which are for your eyes only...it's all free unless you want more space and with all I've uploaded, I'm still not out of my "freebie space"

Back