Met a local .org member last night

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
You would think I would know everyone on the org that lives near me, especially someone that has three Busas has been a member since 2003, and knows several of my friends including a couple of .org members (Chattanoogabusa and fishhook). But I had the pleasure of meeting Bud (91shplx) at Nightfall in Chattanooga last night.

Hayabusa.oRg - View Profile: 91shplx

It was a pleasure to meet you sir and maybe we will get to ride together soon.

You ought to come to the Fall Bash and get to know the org in person:)

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2009-busa-bash/112342-fall-bash-2009-whos-going.html

:rofl: i know all busa org members near me, and all non org members near me on busa's as well...havent seen that name in any threads ever so it would be easy to miss someone who doesnt participate in our daily shananigins

Bud is a good guy. I hope y'all had fun while I was at work. :poke:
We will try to make it downtown for the next one. :beerchug:

I get back to Cinci in sept...im looking forward to meeting up with anyone from the area. Im still new to the area and don't ride with anyone...any takers?? LOL. Its always cool to meet someone you have talked to on here or other boards..

Thats cool. We have several new members here in Kansas City I have not met. Been a busy year, and other than the Eureka Springs meet, I have done very little riding with my org buddies. That needs to change. May be coming down to my dads in a few weeks. I'll bring the busa and VTX so we can do some riding!:thumbsup:

SHOGUN there are a few of us from the dayton area and planning a trip to kilkare one day probably in september! I am at stationed at knox and its only about a 90 min trip to cinci so hit me up when we both get home! Where are you in Iraq... Back to the orginal post... Its a small world and its always great running to people!

Thats cool. We have several new members here in Kansas City I have not met. Been a busy year, and other than the Eureka Springs meet, I have done very little riding with my org buddies. That needs to change. May be coming down to my dads in a few weeks. I'll bring the busa and VTX so we can do some riding!:thumbsup:

That would be beyond awesome, I hope you make it:beerchug:

You would think I would know everyone on the org that lives near me, especially someone that has three Busas has been a member since 2003, and knows several of my friends including a couple of .org members (Chattanoogabusa and fishhook). But I had the pleasure of meeting Bud (91shplx) at Nightfall in Chattanooga last night.

Hayabusa.oRg - View Profile: 91shplx

It was a pleasure to meet you sir and maybe we will get to ride together soon.

You ought to come to the Fall Bash and get to know the org in person:)

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/2009-busa-bash/112342-fall-bash-2009-whos-going.html

Rayabusa0818
NO Sir I had the pleasure of meeting You yes i want to go to the Buas Bash i don't know the dates ? i will be getting married On Sept 19 2009 so i have to see when it is
And again the pleasure was all mine :beerchug:

Back