Brocks/M4

09busaboi

Registered
I got a smoking deal on a brand new street meg brocks full system, however the megaphone isnt really my style, my friend has a m4 carbon muffler so I am debating on mating the brock header with the m4.

My question is do you think I wil have a power loss or increase

I got a smoking deal on a brand new street meg brocks full system, however the megaphone isnt really my style, my friend has a m4 carbon muffler so I am debating on mating the brock header with the m4.

My question is do you think I wil have a power loss or increase

First how hot was it i think you will have a power loss dut i don't think wyou will ever tell it will not be that much . Witch meg did you get

I have the street meg currently, my buddy has a i think 12inch carbon muffler that hes pretty much going to give me, I think the carbon will look better, I am going down to m4 to get them to mate it to the mid pipe. We held it in place to see hwo it woudl sound, and man ITS DEEEEEEP.

Well if I do go thru with it I will have a basically brand new brocks street meg with mid pipe for sell for cheap

lol yea couldnt passed up on that deal man, I Love craigslist.org

Yeah i lurk around on CL alot here recently and saw it too. Had the money and was gonna buy but had to put it towards a already planned home improvement build of my new 2 car garage, total of 5 garages now. I feel better having the peace of mind of putting all my vehicles in garages at night. Enjoy it cuz i know i would!

Back