Finally I'll Get My 09 White on Monday ...

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
after one year without Busa , i'm backed :) , i will get the bike this Monday

2407.jpg

recently bought these ,
PC3
TRE
KN AirFilter
Xenon 8000k White
Black Spools
Tank Pad , as usual :)
Rizoma grips plus bar-ends (light grey color)
Yoshimura R55 Racing Titanium Full System

i'll share new photos as soon as i got the bike :)

my other recent bikes ,

2008 GSXR1000 ,
04-112.jpg

2008 ZX10 ,
03-131.jpg

2004 Hayabusa (father's) ,
01-1936.jpg

Nice bikes, and congrats on the new White Bus.:beerchug:
Thanks for the pics.:thumbsup:
Bubba

Those aren't all your bikes, man! Don't hold out on the thread. Congrats on the new one, but show us the rest.

The 08 Gixxer is my favorite one of your bikes. I wish I could get one that color here in the states. All very nice rides. Thanks for sharing your pics. :)

Congrats! :beerchug: I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen ya around here in a while. I always enjoy looking at your pics. You've gotta share your secrets ;)

very nice... so why are turkish gamers such missunderstood individuals lol

Been a minute my friend. Hate to say it but your Father has the pick of the litter :laugh:

Congrats......... excellent color choice too!!! Why did you opt for PC III over the new PC V?..... just curious.

Hey man, was wondering what happened our friend from Turkic land. Congrats on your new toy and welcome back. (Every time I hear Turks national anthem, my blood boils.)
Posted via Mobile Device

ANOTHER WHITE ONE THEY MUST HAVE MADE A WHO LOT OF WHITE ONES IN CALIF I HAVE SEEN 6 WHITES ONES AT ONE BIKE SHOW I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT SORRY ORANGE AND BLACK RULE THE ROAD :laugh:

good color choice Guclu, your gonna luv it! Congrats! post pics once you get it and install the goodies! Pix are gonna turn out great as you have a true talent in taking them! :thumbsup:

Congrats......... excellent color choice too!!! Why did you opt for PC III over the new PC V?..... just curious.

i found a PCIII for a killer price , that's the main reason :)

thanks for all messages :)

finally monday comes , i'll get the bike today , i'm so happy :cheerleader:

Back