BUSA Replacement Seat

Simone

Registered
Just did a google searchand found a replacement rider's seat on the powerbronze usa website, my dad has got the white busa, but he is not into forums, and i looovvve the bike, these seats have got the logo on, i have attached a picture. Any thoughts on whether they would be comfortable as my father is getting on a bit hee hee

600 S106 777G White-Blue-Black-Silver.jpg

That looks to be ONLY a seat skin, think by Luimoto. Same stock seat diff cover....looks realy good in pic!

It'll get real dirty real quick if he spends alot of azz time in the seat....then it will look like crap..just a thought...:whistle:

Just did a google searchand found a replacement rider's seat on the powerbronze usa website, my dad has got the white busa, but he is not into forums, and i looovvve the bike, these seats have got the logo on, i have attached a picture. Any thoughts on whether they would be comfortable as my father is getting on a bit hee hee

I looked again and the description says that they are made of high density foam, that padding should ease the pain for my dad

I would call New Image and see if he could do this seat in maybe a blue white combo. I think it would look really cool.

Is the hump different? It seems to have an extra lift in the rear, and what appears to have a button of sorts for maybe a trunk.???

Back