thinking about selling it.

Mike C

Registered
well I am thinking about selling my 08 and I wanted to here from the org. what you think I should expect to get for it.

full r-77 exhaust
roaring toyz extentions and lowering links
bmc race filter
it's been remapped
new 200 shinko only 10 miles
puing shield
powder coated rearsets and levers
painted tail section
46 tooth vortex sprocket
I think thats it. and it100_0286.jpg (67.5 KB) just hit 1400 miles.

100_0286.jpg

Nice Bike, If you do want to sell it here plz post the VIN # ( rules )

Thank you.

May I ask why? She's a beaut...

well I have had it for 13 months now and have only put 1400 miles on it I just paid it off last month and now I am thinking about selling it and getting a boat I just dont ride as much as I use to.

well I have had it for 13 months now and have only put 1400 miles on it I just paid it off last month and now I am thinking about selling it and getting a boat I just dont ride as much as I use to.

I remember someone saying the two happiest days of boat ownership are the day you buy it and the day you sell it. Never heard that said about the 'busa. :whistle:

Best of luck if you decide to sell.

That is a nice looking bike.

I would only buy a boat if I lived on the water, otherwise so much time is spent prepping it, getting there and back, putting it in the water, etc. If you use it in salt water, then when you are done you either need to dunk it fresh water, or rinse it off.

On the other hand, if you are more into group social outings, you may get more enjoyment from a boat than a bike. Both can be great fun.

That is a nice looking bike.

I would only buy a boat if I lived on the water, otherwise so much time is spent prepping it, getting there and back, putting it in the water, etc. If you use it in salt water, then when you are done you either need to dunk it fresh water, or rinse it off.

On the other hand, if you are more into group social outings, you may get more enjoyment from a boat than a bike. Both can be great fun.

I am real close to the gulf and I have had a couple of boats in the past I just seem to go in circles hot rod,bike ,boat,hot rod,bike,boat and I think it's time for a boat again.:beerchug:

I am real close to the gulf and I have had a couple of boats in the past I just seem to go in circles hot rod,bike ,boat,hot rod,bike,boat and I think it's time for a boat again.:beerchug:

Fun in the sun!

My goal is to always keep a hot rod car and bike.

It's been awhile since I have been to the dragstrip in Bradenton. I need to check their schedule and make a trip.

I'll not suggest my answer for worth. In general, I think it's worth more this month and less by the month for the near future. Good luck with your decision.

I'm blessed, I get to enjoy all three items since I picked up my new bird 7/17.

As far as what to realistically expect in this current economic enviornment...hmmm...I looked around at buying leftover '08's recently before pulling the trigger on my '09...one can buy new leftover '08's in the 9,500 range, give or take a few hundred bucks and you push hard, so I would think around that with your modifications would be fair, maybe 10G. Basically the mods wash out the depreciation, IMO. Some will say you get nothing back for modifications, but on a low mileage bike like yours, IMO, it doesnt apply as much.

Keep that thing, it is sharp, just enjoy it when you can if you don't have to sell it. Not a big fan of the new style but I'd pimp that one, nicely done.

Yes maybe you should slow down a little bit and not ride so much, and not get so burnt out.

Bike: you can ride buy yourself
Boat: you need to watch the weather and take people with you, towing, cleaning, salt water ????????, Pain.
Car : fun but not like a bike.

Nice looking bike BTW.
Well go find yourself.

When youre READY to move it with that low mileage still intact,pm me please.

Back