Bear Grylls is the real deal!

GoAWOL

Abiit, excessit, evasit
Donating Member
Registered
It doesn't get really interesting until the 1 min mark...I love his show:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
He eats stuff the first day he gets dropped off. I seen the one in teh video and that is one Juicy bug.

Did anyone catch the one with Will Ferrel. That was pretty cool.

Did anyone catch the one with Will Ferrel. That was pretty cool.

The Will Ferrel one was a riot. You could tell Will was sucking in that cold..:laugh: and I loved his deadpan comments.

Easy...easy...you'll meet the right survivor man one day and then you'll be happy:laugh:

Love him or hate him...great entertainment. And before you crucify him because of one article, read abut his other accomplishments that include Everest, Antarctica....

psssh Antarctica.... i have co-workers in their 50s that go there :p

ive only enjoy the show with will farrell..but thats just cause of will.

He's still a douche, he demonstrates activities and behaviors that will quickly get you killed or injured (may as well be dead) in a real world survival situation.

If his disclaimer at the beginning of the show also included a bit about entertainment value only it might not be so bad. But his lack of intelligent teaching is just too irresponsible. The man is a hack, and worse a glory hound.

He shouldn't have the show he has, some soft minded folks are going to be watching him thinking "yeah that's what you do to survive".... It's irresponsible. Now an entertainment show, called "One self absorbed man in the woods playing with himself" then it would probably work better.

Oh and as for the included video? Survival tip #23, always... ALWAYS keep them little bottle of Tabasco handy... :rofl:

I don't like his show as much ss Survivorman. Man vs Wild always has a film crew to bail him out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ahhh jeez...it's like dealing with a horrible case of diareah trying not to respond to some opinions. I would just say the internet provides a helluva medium for douches to spout off...even without their own Wikipedia page of accomplishments.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ahhh jeez...it's like dealing with a horrible case of diareah trying not to respond to some opinions. I would just say the internet provides a helluva medium for douches to spout off...even without their own Wikipedia page of accomplishments.
Posted via Mobile Device

awww sorry buddy...but to each his own.... :poke: :poke:

ill buy you a beer and we can talk about it :p

I think hes way better than surviver man you would starve with that dude.

And that harmonica I would throw it in river if I WAS WITH HIM.

I think hes way better than surviver man you would starve with that dude.

And that harmonica I would throw it in river if I WAS WITH HIM.

I agree...and he obviously knows where the hotel is in an emergency situation:laugh:

I like both but like Survivor Man better for the authenticity. The one with Will Farrell cracked me up when he ate the Twinkie like 2 minutes after they were on the ground, LMAO.:laugh:

Back