National Right to Carry...Contact your Senators

Yeah, I never expected that we would agree on it, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a discussion. I just wanted to try to understand his reasoning, not to change his mind.

Everyone is entitaled to their oppinion and I think we can have a conversation but no matter what is said I will hardly ever leave my house with my pistol but thats just me.

Everyone is entitaled to their oppinion and I think we can have a conversation but no matter what is said I will hardly ever leave my house with my pistol but thats just me.

It's not just you.

Knowing Projekt, he's just pushing your buttons. Would be nice to have a fiery discussion on here once in a while. :D

And if not, he's entitled to his opinion. What P-man WILL do is have a rational discussion with you about it if you'll be open-minded about it.

So, Devil or Devil's advocate, En Guarde!

--Wag--

I think that would be great if the government had a standard and my liscence was accepted everywhere...

I had mine in VA and all I needed was a 4 hour NRA course in Ohio you need a 12 hour course and after all this I found out I didnt need a class because I was military! I should read more but I learned a thing or 2 from the 16 hours of classes.

I had mine in VA and all I needed was a 4 hour NRA course in Ohio you need a 12 hour course and after all this I found out I didnt need a class because I was military! I should read more but I learned a thing or 2 from the 16 hours of classes.

Your obviously not a VA resident, correct? All I needed in VA was my CAC and a bill with proof of my Home of Record.

Gun Control, isn't that a 2" group at 100 yds :laugh:

As dangerous as the States are getting, I have no problem with TRAINED citizens carrying for THEIR own protection :beerchug:

Good luck with that on a concealed weapon. I think the barrel on my Glock is about 3" long :laugh:

Good luck with that on a concealed weapon. I think the barrel on my Glock is about 3" long :laugh:

Bwahahahahaha.......But he tells the mrs that it is 6 inches......bwhahahahaha....... Ok back to bed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
Back