National Right to Carry...Contact your Senators

Wow, I hope that passes. I hate checking which state I can carry in and which state I can't. I even hate it more when I enter a state on the way to another state that doesn't allow me to carry which means I either have to break the law or find a safe place to unholster and lock my weapon up at.

I contacted my local senators. :thumbsup:

Personally I've never worried about the legality of carrying in other states. Don't advertise, and exercise your 4th and 5th.

And yes, I've been to D.C. before (Heller). :whistle:

as a license holder for concealed here in pa i would love to know that all states respect this license. i know some honor but it would be great for our lovely goverment to actually support the ammendments not ammend what they say

I applied for this the day I turned 21 and hardly ever leave the house with out one of my pistols. I have seen some crazy stuff in my life and dont like feeing unprotected. I have never pulled it out or advertise that I am carring but would love for every state to accept my states! and the comment about American needs more gun control read the bill of rights!

I applied for this the day I turned 21 and hardly ever leave the house with out one of my pistols. I have seen some crazy stuff in my life and dont like feeing unprotected. I have never pulled it out or advertise that I am carring but would love for every state to accept my states! and the comment about American needs more gun control read the bill of rights!

So keep them at home. Private citizens don't need to walk around with guns.

its a right to self defence... If I am at a gas station and some one comes in shooting I have the right to protect myself and my family and if I can help save a couple other people than thats even better!

Gun Control, isn't that a 2" group at 100 yds :laugh:

As dangerous as the States are getting, I have no problem with TRAINED citizens carrying for THEIR own protection :beerchug:

Okay, you have my attention. Do you really not see the need, or is it that you don't think private citizens should be allowed to carry at all? Or something else entirely?

Oh, and so we're clear, I'm looking for an honest, civil discussion here. I realize this has been hard to come by lately, so hopefully nobody will come in and drag this into the depths of ridiculousness.

Okay, you have my attention. Do you really not see the need, or is it that you don't think private citizens should be allowed to carry at all? Or something else entirely?

Oh, and so we're clear, I'm looking for an honest, civil discussion here. I realize this has been hard to come by lately, so hopefully nobody will come in and drag this into the depths of ridiculousness.
You seriously can't be contemplating discussing this topic with someone who thinks law abiding citizens should be disarmed victims.

Back