Bike covers

Phrogg

Registered
I've been looking to get one of these but have no idea what to get. Just curious if anyone here uses them and what they have.

Phrogg, this may sound like too much detail for an answer, but I'd first decide on your budget, then buy for use. Do you want to spend $30? $100, or even $225? We've got a couple threads floating around on these, and members are using things ranging from a bed-sheet (free if the wife doesn't notice) all the way up to the Geza Elite cover which is a $250 bike cover.

I've written a lot of material about them through the years, plus used quite a few of them in last 10-15 years. Finally ended up with a Geza Cover and I am done buying a new bike cover each year.

Can take a look at the Geza Covers here

Busa_SilverGeza.jpg Img_1832-hearst-500.jpg

Img_9472_IceHouse_800.jpg

Img_9501-640.jpg

BMW_R1100S.jpg

trailer_yamaha_r1_720.jpg

Rain

Img_1682-rain.jpg

Btw, handy thing about the Geza covers is they are designed to pack down really small with a pressure sack. With the hump mod, I stow mine inside the hump and I can take the cover where I go or travel on the Busa. As limited travel space as the Hayabusa has, Geza Cover goes with you. Now that's easy. :thumbsup:

Img_9622-hump-640.jpg

BMW_R1100S.jpg

trailer_yamaha_r1_720.jpg

Busa_SilverGeza.jpg

Img_1832-hearst-500.jpg

Img_9472_IceHouse_800.jpg

Img_9501-640.jpg

Img_1682-rain.jpg

Img_9622-hump-640.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine at Cycle Gear on sale for $39.99 it is a size large and covers the whole bike. I'm not sure if that would be a good thing if it was being trailered in a pickup however; it is very loose fitting although it does have tie down points.

burn 001.jpg

Got mine at Cycle Gear on sale for $39.99 it is a size large and covers the whole bike. I'm not sure if that would be a good thing if it was being trailered in a pickup however; it is very loose fitting although it does have tie down points.
i have the same cover. paid 20.00 on ebay free shipping

Ive got the suzuki hayabusa coover, from suzuki. Simply put its amazing and worth every penny. Water Proof, dust proof, sun proof and best of all you can cover your bike right after your ride when they are steaming hot... no problemo! If however you need a lite weight one to carry around then go with what Pashnit's offerring, I dont have that but would sure love to. Mine I use for home storage etc, its a bit bulky to carry around.

I have the hayabusa cover from suzuki, fits like a glove, sorry no pics, I guess one day I will have to buy a digital camera, cover cost is around $120.00, covers the whole bike..

Every time this thread about covers come up, reminds me I need to update my pictures.
Oh well, it's still a good one to share...

DSC01953.jpg

Back