My first Track day, ( think i am going to be a Junkie now) PICS

macon454

181.552 mph Texas mile on a B-King 3/28/09, AKA "C
Donating Member
Registered
Well it was an awesome day at Hallett, got booted out of the novice class after the second session, and they sent me to the street class said something about making the novice guys nervous, :laugh: Had some awesome lap times, and now i am addicted, track junkie is what i gonna be. :thumbsup:

0 53 hallett.jpg

Blow by you.jpg

D 111 hallett.jpg

Down at hallett.jpg

get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Rail.jpg

Wheelie at hallett.jpg

Excuse my Ignorance but that is an R-1 Correct ? If Yes how was it on the Track. Been Lookin for a a Track Bike for some time Now.

Oh Yeah..............Nice PICS and Congrads :beerchug:

Hot damn Shane, you no more get on the track and get booted out! What's up with that? Sent your ass haulin buns up to the street group eh? :thumbsup:

I knew you wouln't last long with he novice crowd. You look good on that bike man! Contrats on having a great day!

I don't think they see many first track day guys like you! Or at least I don't. Wish I could come play with you on your next track day. We could have a ton of fun!

Great job dude! :thumbsup:

Excuse my Ignorance but that is an R-1 Correct ? If Yes how was it on the Track. Been Lookin for a a Track Bike for some time Now.

Oh Yeah..............Nice PICS and Congrads :beerchug:

Its a GSXR 1000, and all i can say is it was awesome, go for it and get a track bike it is so much, you will be glad you did. :thumbsup:

It does kinda look like a R 1 with that broken plastic on one side, but it was like that when i got it and i just left it since i was going to take it to the track.

Thanks

I love that second picture. Looks like you were spankin some Honda Arse, dude! :bowdown:

those are some awesome pics...glad you had a great time and congrats on getting kicked out of the novice class :thumbsup:

Its a GSXR 1000, and all i can say is it was awesome, go for it and get a track bike it is so much, you will be glad you did. :thumbsup:

It does kinda look like a R 1 with that broken plastic on one side, but it was like that when i got it and i just left it since i was going to take it to the track.

Thanks

Thanks I wasn't sure and Didn't want to Sound Like I have NO CLUE what I am Talking About :)

Hot damn Shane, you no more get on the track and get booted out! What's up with that? Sent your ass haulin buns up to the street group eh? :thumbsup:

I knew you wouln't last long with he novice crowd. You look good on that bike man! Contrats on having a great day!

I don't think they see many first track day guys like you! Or at least I don't. Wish I could come play with you on your next track day. We could have a ton of fun!

Great job dude! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good words, :thumbsup:

Come on down you got you always got a bike to ride.

And the only brake i used all day was the front one. :laugh:

Nice. No excuse not to join the Busa crowd at Barber in October now (except you'll make us "experienced" track guys look bad).

The Busa looks different when you get the lights all taped up like that :laugh:

Awesome, Shane! Your pictures are great. I love the wheelie one. I'm glad you had fun!

If they add the August 1st date at Hallett I hope to see you there!

(Sonny and I are searchig for a track bike for me, too.) :)

Nice. No excuse not to join the Busa crowd at Barber in October now (except you'll make us "experienced" track guys look bad).

The Busa looks different when you get the lights all taped up like that :laugh:

Thanks, i would love to but going to try to do the mile again in October, but hopefully we will get to do one together soon. :thumbsup:
I really want to take the busa sometime.

Awesome, Shane! Your pictures are great. I love the wheelie one. I'm glad you had fun!

If they add the August 1st date at Hallett I hope to see you there!

(Sonny and I are searchig for a track bike for me, too.) :)

Thank you,

She said today if they can get 30 people commited by this coming thursday they will do it if not they wont so make sure you E-mail her and let her know you are in for it. :thumbsup:

I will be there if they do, so lets try to get enough for it. it will be a blast.

Shane, you should give track instruction. I've never seen a first time track day guy ride as well as you!

:beerchug:

Back