UPDATED 7/30: Video update from Cap

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Doug sent this to me yesterday, asked me to post is up for everyone ;) (sorry I'm late getting to it)

View attachment IMG_0016.MOV

The following added 21 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0020.MOV
View attachment IMG_0022.MOV

The following added 22 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0023.MOV
View attachment IMG_0027.MOV
View attachment IMG_0029.MOV
View attachment IMG_0030.MOV
View attachment IMG_0031.MOV

The following added 23 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0058.MOV
View attachment IMG_0059.MOV
View attachment IMG_0062.MOV
View attachment IMG_0063.MOV
View attachment IMG_0068.MOV

The following added 25 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0071.MOV

The following added 26 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0080.MOV

The following added 28 July 2009:

View attachment IMG_0086.MOV
View attachment IMG_0087.MOV
View attachment IMG_0088.MOV Holy Wind Storm, Batman!
View attachment IMG_0090.MOV

The following added 30 July 2009: (from 29 July 2009)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they plan on staying in Carson City Tuesday night. Whew...........iron butt riders for sure!! :bowdown:

Talked to Doug about 8:45am CST today. He and Steve are having a great time. They were about 50 miles from Windover, UT when he called. He said it was about 77 degrees this am and the roads were great. They are making great time and having a blast. They will be in Carson City tonight. Should be there about 2pm. I will keep you posted as I talk to him.

I miss him, but really glad he went.

Talked to Doug about 8:45am CST today. He and Steve are having a great time. They were about 50 miles from Windover, UT when he called. He said it was about 77 degrees this am and the roads were great. They are making great time and having a blast. They will be in Carson City tonight. Should be there about 2pm. I will keep you posted as I talk to him.

Glad they are having a good time, I about split a gut laughing about the time they spent together in the truck. :laugh:

Well now, how-do Mrs. Captain!
Steve just called me from Winnemucca (noon my time). Said they'd be here in CC at approx. 3:00PM. Susan (my better half) and I will be going down to the Carson Station Hotel to meet and greet them sometime this evening! Then tomorrow at 8:30ish, we're 8 busas strong, so far, for a mountain spin! :beerchug:

Jimbo

They sure seemed like they were having a good time last night. Mrs '12R and I made sure they were well fed. They should have arrived into CC fairly early as they rolled out of my driveway ~6 AM mountain time.

Doug's a great guy. Known Steve for longer than either one of us would admit to.
I think I'll ride a through a good chuck of Wyoming with them on their way back through. Need to show Doug some of the Utah mountain roads and remind Steve why I never left.

Remind Doug to email me that document we discussed.

:bump:

Just added a couple more videos from Cap...see the first post ;)

Very cool Omslaw...My Busa's not even fully cooled off yet.....It doesn't get any better than this...I was last and blipped the throttle...POP. Very Happy all went well today and we all hope to continue that way for the rest of the Stampede......OMG then theres Wednesdays ride... 8:19 PM WEST COAST TIME.. Nite nite soon....

Okay I had to set my laptop up like a restaurant menu to watch those!!:rofl:

Very cool footage, someone did'nt want to be messed with while she was eating!!:rulez::laugh: Stay safe everyone!!:beerchug:

:bump:

Another one from Cap from this morning ;)

See the first post

They sure seemed like they were having a good time last night. Mrs '12R and I made sure they were well fed. They should have arrived into CC fairly early as they rolled out of my driveway ~6 AM mountain time.

Doug's a great guy. Known Steve for longer than either one of us would admit to.
I think I'll ride a through a good chuck of Wyoming with them on their way back through. Need to show Doug some of the Utah mountain roads and remind Steve why I never left.

Remind Doug to email me that document we discussed.

Thank you for talking care of Doug and Steve for Gayla and I. Doug said he was very humbled by yours and wife's hospitality. Even told me about the flip flops. You guys are awesome.

I truly hope you get to ride with them. Doug has sent me some videos of the beautiful scenery. I am jealous.

Oh and I will remind him. Thanks again. Kristie

Back