Jake918

Road Warrior
Registered
What Insurence company you are currently using:

Your current age:

Your driving record (to the man's knowledge):

Your coverage type:

You Monthly/Yearly Premium:

I Just wanna see If I got a good deal, or just got "shafted" on my insurence:cry: ... PLS fill this out, Thank you, Jake

Red light ticket in 2002 which should be gone now, a two point speeding ticket that will be dropping off next year if they still drop after five years.

Full coverage, 500 deductible.

$50 a month, $600 a year.

Edit to add, I'm with State Farm.

Last edited:
Talk to State Farm. Nothing but good dealings with them so far. $480/year full coverage 100/300 250 deductible.

I would literally pay somebody $100 if they could find insurence for me thats around $100-$200 a month!

no joke

Or is it even worth trying, considering my age (21)....? and full coverage

state farm quoted me at roughly $9,500 UP FRONT a year...I Almost didn't get the bike, nor try anymore. and yes, NINE THOUSAND

state farm quoted me at roughly $9,500 UP FRONT a year...I Almost didn't get the bike, nor try anymore. and yes, NINE THOUSAND

same with me....

all i have is renters insurance... and if my bike gets stolen from my house, i can claim it..... but if i wreck out on the street, all out of pocket..

another reason to be safe =)

maybe go that route?

State Farm
1 accident
$560/yr full coverage

but how old are you?

cause insurance doesnt drop until youre 30 now... it was 25, i learned the hard way! (i bought the busa for my birthday in may... and figured YEA CHEAP INSURANCE!! WRONG! FAIL!...30 now)

hhm, never heard of that...I dunno if that would fly though cuz my banks gotta lean on it. that matter?

Holy crap! Is there anything on your record?

I know a guy that lost his tail on an '08 Busa because of insurance. Couldn't afford either the second or third six month premium payment, and sold it for a fair loss. Thing is he ran once back in his wilder days, in a car. All it took.

WTF 30!? I had three years to go! welp news here as well :boohoo:...

ohhh that sucks... ok... you can get around it... the bank will require you to have insurance within 90 days..if you dont, they buy insurance and add on the cost to your loan...

add the bike on to your parents insurance, and have them add you on as a "driver"... but dont tell them you ride the bike.

have them tell the insurance company your dad rides the bike and that you are on the policy because you drive the cars every now and then.

I went through this when I own a 2002 WRX when i was 21 (the first year they came out) i was quoted 520 a month for insurance... when i went the route i listed above...i was only 75.

Holy crap! Is there anything on your record?

I know a guy that lost his tail on an '08 Busa because of insurance. Couldn't afford either the second or third six month premium payment, and sold it for a fair loss. Thing is he ran once back in his wilder days, in a car. All it took.

geico quoted me 380 bucks a month (12 months paid in full up front)...

ohhh that sucks... ok... you can get around it... the bank will require you to have insurance within 90 days..if you dont, they buy insurance and add on the cost to your loan...

add the bike on to your parents insurance, and have them add you on as a "driver"... but dont tell them you ride the bike.

have them tell the insurance company your dad rides the bike and that you are on the policy because you drive the cars every now and then.

I went through this when I own a 2002 WRX when i was 21 (the first year they came out) i was quoted 520 a month for insurance... when i went the route i listed above...i was only 75.

WOW, thanks man, I gotta try that, i'm payin $420/month, and I have two tix on me; one red light run, and speeding. one is suppose to be gone by december though...(live and learn) ugh

WOW, thanks man, I gotta try that, i'm payin $420/month, and I have two tix on me; one red light run, and speeding. one is suppose to be gone by december though...(live and learn) ugh

yea man, avoid the tickets...and see if your parents will let you do that and just jump on their insurance. keep me informed!

state farm not sure but its cheap for me and yes i am over 40

Back