kml is a big poopy head.

kml

Donating Member
Registered
He drinks too much beer, rides the slowest colour (and spells it wrong), worships the wrong god, he's fat, bald, kinda smelly, he insults everyone he meets, can't cook, doesn't understand countersteering, buys the wrong tires, has no sence of humor, some say he's "gay" others say he's still a virgin, (his regular call girl begs to differ) and he likes small dogs.

I assume I can still make fun of myself here with out offending anyone.:whistle:

If you wish to poke fun at me, feel free. I give as good as I get. :moon:

cheer
ken
the thickskinned

Last edited:
:poke: and red racing stripes are ghey... :poke:

sorry... just thought I'd add to the fyre.. :banana:

And how ingenious is the name kml? Took you what, 2.2 seconds to come up with that? Surprised you could spell it too...

...did I spell ingenious right? :rofl:

Come on ... Your not a poopy head. ( all those other things are true though ... ) :poke:

Thick Skinned Baby! :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Rhino.bmp
    558.2 KB · Views: 3,685
your name is better than you frist name with the day you got married hopping that you dont forget that day again lol

wear the uniform and assume the position:laugh:

poopie_head.jpg

youre_a_poopie_head_tshirt-p235171858880230862t5gn_400.jpg

lol its always good to laugh at yourself...it makes everyone else insecure thinking you laughing at them... (you get the "what what...then you give them the oh nothing lol) and if i was the guest of honnor at a roast.. we would be talking marshmellows. hell my wife buys me pillsbury dough boy apperal.. and i dont mean the flattering type lol

What is wrong with not getting that whole counter steering thing? I like to put an MSF instructor in a straight jacket the weekend before last when he was trying to teach me that whole phenomenon. :laugh: :laugh:

He drinks too much beer, rides the slowest colour (and spells it wrong), worships the wrong god, he's fat, bald, kinda smelly, he insults everyone he meets, can't cook, doesn't understand countersteering, buys the wrong tires, has no sence of humor, some say he's "gay" others say he's still a virgin, (his regular call girl begs to differ) and he likes small dogs.

I assume I can still make fun of myself here with out offending anyone.:whistle:

If you wish to poke fun at me, feel free. I give as good as I get. :moon:

cheer
ken
the thickskinned

:laugh::laugh:

Back