PM me if you need me, otherwise...........

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
I will reply to all PM's

Otherwise, I'm going back to lurking. No I'm not taking my ball and going home but, I wont start or contribute to any more threads(including this one).

Too many threads, including some of mine have turned into war zones.:banghead:

It's all good you'll see me lurking about in threads(lots of good info and people here):thumbsup:, and maybe even go lurking in the shadows of a Busabash again someday:beerchug:

Y'all Take Care and God Bless:thumbsup:

Sorry you feel that way. But I understand where you are coming from.

It is sad and it seems that there are a handful of members on this board that cant seem to keep themselves from starting crap all the time. regardless of what the topic is.

Sorry you feel that way. But I understand where you are coming from.

It is sad and it seems that there are a handful of members on this board that cant seem to keep themselves from starting crap all the time. regardless of what the topic is.

Robot,

I think you are taking it a little to the extreme. Not everyone is going to agree with everything and you can't let that stuff get to you. As for it becoming a war zone, I disagree, heated discussions no doubt, but through heated discussion comes understanding. I take nothing personally and as you can see from the discussion between Cap and me we can have thoughtful and pointed disagreements yet have that in no way affect how we personally feel about each other. I know you and I have not agree on all points and that is great because maybe we can learn from one another. I will miss that interaction. Either way I know where to find you monkey so hopefully we can get together and ride.

I will reply to all PM's

Otherwise, I'm going back to lurking. No I'm not taking my ball and going home but, I wont start or contribute to any more threads(including this one).

Too many threads, including some of mine have turned into war zones.:banghead:

It's all good you'll see me lurking about in threads(lots of good info and people here):thumbsup:, and maybe even go lurking in the shadows of a Busabash again someday:beerchug:

Y'all Take Care and God Bless:thumbsup:

hmmm I think I may have said some of these exact words a few weeks back. But I got a lot of supportive words behind the scenes that convinced me to stay. You should consider it as well. Just avoid certain topics and be careful of the photos you post without your gear...lol.

:thumbsup:

hmmm I think I may have said some of these exact words a few weeks back. But I got a lot of supportive words behind the scenes that convinced me to stay. You should consider it as well. Just avoid certain topics and be careful of the photos you post without your gear...lol.

See Thrasher here (in BOLD above) is an example of "Stirring the Pot".

Shame on you Laylas_Mom.....I am telling Projekt. :poke:

Sorry to read about your withdrawal of participation Robot. You had posted some topics recently that I had hoped to find time to read...they seemed far more thought provoking than the average topic here. I'll miss that.

There is an old saying about heat and a kitchen. This is family, we don't always agree, but at the reunions we still all :rofl: and make fun of Uncle Charlie and his bald dog!
Get over it! Every opinon counts!

Oh and no lurking in the Kitchen!

I am new on this board however if I ever feel like I have a problem with a member here they will know it, I am thick skinned and have nothing to be ashamed of..

I ride without proper gear at times, I speed a bit, I have a beer at times and then drive however I don't drink and ride.

I am med height, stocky, bald, love to fight and I am getting ugly..:laugh:

Anyone have a problem with me can kiss my azz.

Now back to your melodrama...

J

Sorry to hear brother, obviously I missed something..... what did you do Dino ???

I am new on this board however if I ever feel like I have a problem with a member here they will know it, I am thick skinned and have nothing to be ashamed of..

I ride without proper gear at times, I speed a bit, I have a beer at times and then drive however I don't drink and ride.

J

Sorry to see you go Robot. When I end up in threads like that, I just bow out and move on to the next. So many personalities here, not everyone is going to get along.

i must be reading all the nice threads...I havent seen anything skepticle lately

J

Uhhhhh welcome to the org :laugh:

You hugged Dino? Oh i feel ever so slighted! Dino, how could you?!?!:poke:

Ace,

To set the record straight...Layas_mom and I have never hugged (BP would kick my azz). You may want to consult Projekt about her activities, but I have know knowledge.

Now with that settled I will return to stirring the pot. :laugh:

Ace,

To set the record straight...Layas_mom and I have never hugged (BP would kick my azz). You may want to consult Projekt about her activities, but I have know knowledge.

My bad...it was a virtual hug...or would you prefer a virtual hand shake?:beerchug:

Ace,

Did Projekt get nominated as my forum boyfriend? Haha. Sorry about that buddy...

Last edited:
Back