How about a little dog help here?

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
As some of you know, I lost my dear friend "Turbo" back in april. He was my beloved best friend and partner in crime for almost 17 years.

Turbo was a white toy poodle with personality plus. Always well groomed and happy to display his many tricks he had learned over the years. He brought me enless hours of companionship as well as entertainment.

I have now decided I will replace Turbo with a new puppy in a few weeks from the same gene pool. While there will never be another Turbo Dog, I do think it will be nice to have another loyal friend in the house.

What I need from you, is your thoughts on a name for this new male poodle! Please toss in any ideas you have as I don't have a clue at this time!

If I use your choice of names there could possibly be a prize in your mail box one day!

wait till you get em sometimes when you see there personality they will end up naming themselves in a way.:beerchug:

+1 on getting the dog first.

Also, you arent replacing Turbo. You cant replace a companion of 17 years. Hard, i know, because I have been there. OUr cats are like our children at our house. You can add a new edition to your home though, and thats great. best of luck.

Mowhawk ....Poodle with a mowhawk. You will never call him Fi Fi again

A friend of mine had a wife who got a small dog.
They named it "girly"
He looked real cool going down the street, when it got away calling "here Girly...here Girly" :laugh:
Since we are good friends, I won't suggest that name to you.......

But you had a Turbo, so the next logical choice is "Nitrous" JMO

I named mine Murphy, after his Irish temper:

Murph2.JPG

Last edited:
They're just called "Dog" for the first week or so.

Of course "Busa" would be a cool name. Just sayin.

Well, you could go totally away from mechanically oriented names and try:

"Mr. FooFoo Frilly Jingle Pants" but I hazard a guess that this is a bit outside of what you were looking for.

+1 on getting him home, settling into a routine and he really will tell you his name. Also, I am sorry on your loss of Turbo...any of us who have had pets no matter what kind, they are family and they can never be replaced just cherished in our memories and pictures.

HHmmm, after looking at that it could actually be "mis" pronounced another way. :laugh:

Spool.. Boost... Blowoff... umm... sorry not feelin too creative today. :dunno:

STAGE TWO , NO ????? ABOUT IT . TRIXIE WOULD BE THE NEXT GUESS .:thumbsup:17 YEARS , THAT'S A HECK OF A DOGG . SORRY ABOUT YOUR LOSS . CAN'T REPLACE A GOOD DOG EXCEPT THE GOOD MEMORIES . GOOD LUCK ON THE REPLACEMENT .
As some of you know, I lost my dear friend "Turbo" back in april. He was my beloved best friend and partner in crime for almost 17 years.

Turbo was a white toy poodle with personality plus. Always well groomed and happy to display his many tricks he had learned over the years. He brought me enless hours of companionship as well as entertainment.

I have now decided I will replace Turbo with a new puppy in a few weeks from the same gene pool. While there will never be another Turbo Dog, I do think it will be nice to have another loyal friend in the house.

What I need from you, is your thoughts on a name for this new male poodle! Please toss in any ideas you have as I don't have a clue at this time!

If I use your choice of names there could possibly be a prize in your mail box one day!

Back