Slot Radio

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone ever heard of these or had one? Was thinking it would make a pretty good gift with Christmas looming on the horizon.

www.slotradio.com

slotRadio | Sansa

slotradio.jpg

could be interesting... I like my MP3 stuff but I stink at putting together play lists... might fix that problem..

could go either way. I never have seen it before now and I couldn't find the price for just the card I kind of doubt all the songs are winners. But, if the new cards are cheap enough it could be a blast. If you do get one please post your opinion, I love music gadgets.

could be interesting... I like my MP3 stuff but I stink at putting together play lists... might fix that problem..

Yeah, that's me, and I absolutely despise the time you have to put in on the computer too........

could go either way. I never have seen it before now and I couldn't find the price for just the card I kind of doubt all the songs are winners. But, if the new cards are cheap enough it could be a blast. If you do get one please post your opinion, I love music gadgets.

The cards are 39.99 plus 6.00 shipping. Will keep ya updated if I go down this road......

I think I've seen these cards at Wal-Mart too.

I avoid Walmart, mainly because there is always such a long line when you want to buy your stuff and leave, but will check there for this.........

i have seen those at radio shack, was wondering how they were also

Back