240 Swingarm Length....

YtseJam

Registered
Thinking about doing a 240 kit, but not sure on how long a swingarm I should go with. I want the tire to fit somewhat under the fender, not real fond of the super long arms....I like this one. Anyone knows about how long it is?

240busa.jpg

I would say a 4-6 over arm will do it... That looks like a 6 over arm... :beerchug:

I would say a 4-6 over arm will do it... That looks like a 6 over arm... :beerchug:

Appreciate it.....how bad are the rubbing issues with this one, looks exactly how I want it to sit, but real close to the underpan.

Last edited:
Thats 4 -6, prob 4. They way it sits must have air-ride and its down in the pic. WOuld rub if road the way it sits in pic.

Here is mine I just finished this weekend, Stock 190 rear tire but 4 1/2" Extended just to give you a look how long.

Busa 23.jpg

I would go with a 4-6". I believe the same thing you do a bout the wheel being out from underneath the plastics.

ToBeFast.com can hook you up as a Hayabusa.Org Sponsor when you are ready with any type of Wide Tire or Extended Swingarms with a Low Price Guarantee:

Hayabusa Wide Tire Swingarms 2008-2009 Models: Custom Swingarms - Wide Tire Swingarms - Lowering Kits - ToBeFast.com

Hayabusa Wide Tire Swingarms 99-07 Models:
Custom Swingarms - Wide Tire Swingarms - Lowering Kits - ToBeFast.com

C&S Custom 240 Wide Tire Swingarm Extended 4 up to 10 inches +:
C&S Custom 240 Wide Tire Swingarm Extended +10 - Tobefast

ToBeFast.com Low Price Guarantee:
Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Peformance Machine Wheels:
Performance Machine,Performance Machine Motorcycle Wheels,Sportbike Wheels,190,240,300,330,360 wheels,PM Disc Brakes,PM Calibers,ToBeFast.com

RC Components Wheels: http://www.tobefast.com/rc-components-m-4799.html

Here is some more pictures to look at of Custom Sportbikes

McCoy Edition Twin Turbo Hayabusa:
Fast McBusa- Tobefast

McCoy Custom Sportbike Build Page:
Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

McCoy Magazine Page:
Magazine Features- Tobefast

McCoy Fast Rides Photo Galleries:
Gallery

We would really appreciate your business and will take great care of your Custom Sportbike Swingarm, Custom Wheels, Custom Chain, and Wide Tire Needs:

Team McCoy Motorsports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsors
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com
Motorcycle Parts`Street Bike Parts`Motorcycle Helmets`Street Bike Apparel`Gear`Street Bike Performance Parts`Apparel`McCoy Motorsports`ToBeFast

Back