Rearset

HRD2BME

Registered
I'm looking to replace my rearset, i looking for something that will allow me to increase the toe lever length. i got size 17, i need the space, i'm looking at the Gilles and the vortex, help guys, thanks.

Have you thought about trying these? I've seen them post all over the bay area on Craigslist made by a company called Bohemian?

260_sets.jpg

Can you guys post some pictures of what rear sets you are running and WHY you chose it? What are the main advantages? I'm still sorta a newbie when it comes to these things!

tIA :)

I have thought about Sato Racing rear sets for my Busa, Just because they have three different places to set the shift lever engagement rod, Depending on the size of your boots/shoes, and also they have two different places for the rear brake side also. Thing is the closest position to stock is 5mm higher and 10mm back from stock. Doesn't seem that bad.

SATO RACING | GSX1300R HAYABUSA ('08-) Rear Sets

I have the shifter and foot extender that fits a vortex setup.. (I only needed the stock length ones)

If you go vortex, I will swap you out or sell these to you outright.. (for the 300 OSD kit)
Will get you some pics tonight if you like..

Last edited:
I have the shifter and foot extender that fits a vortex setup.. (I only needed the stock length ones)

If you go vortex, I will swap you out or sell these to you outright.. (for the 300 OSD kit)
Will get you some pics tonight if you like..

sure, im interested

here ya go... the new unit is 1.5" longer than the stock Vortex.. you could install and then just cut to length..

Sorry bout crappy photos, this phone shoots awful pics...

Photo0035.jpg

Photo0036.jpg

Photo0037.jpg

I have thought about Sato Racing rear sets for my Busa, Just because they have three different places to set the shift lever engagement rod, Depending on the size of your boots/shoes, and also they have two different places for the rear brake side also. Thing is the closest position to stock is 5mm higher and 10mm back from stock. Doesn't seem that bad.

SATO RACING | GSX1300R HAYABUSA ('08-) Rear Sets

I chose the sato's. Grip is great.

2009 Lady Mustangs 016.jpg

Tobin seat 006.jpg

I have custom rearsets in stock black silver and have some gilles also cheaper than all the rest and of top quality...

Picture 465.jpg

Picture 455.jpg

Picture 2877.jpg

Vortex (best bang for the buck), Gillies or Ti-Force if you can still find them all very nice and the Sato's are the creme of the crop.

Back