Tulsa Area Riders ( Road Alert )

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Not sure how many of you ride on Hwy 80 between Hulbert and OK around the lake but I would suggest avoiding that f&**^%$# *&^%$ stretch of road. Gravel everywhere, New tar patch jobs, and areas they have cut out the road for drainage and filled with gravel. (( Was not fun ))

I was just at Hulbert today dynoing my 454 at BMS race engines, do you live anywhere close to there?

Not sure how many of you ride on Hwy 80 between Hulbert and OK around the lake but I would suggest avoiding that f&**^%$# *&^%$ stretch of road. Gravel everywhere, New tar patch jobs, and areas they have cut out the road for drainage and filled with gravel. (( Was not fun ))

Last time I tried that stretch a road, it was under water.

I was just at Hulbert today dynoing my 454 at BMS race engines, do you live anywhere close to there?

Not real close, Wagoner, White horn cove area.

Im suprised Hulbert has a dyno. Very small town as as James mentioned speed trap.

Not real close, Wagoner, White horn cove area.

Im suprised Hulbert has a dyno. Very small town as as James mentioned speed trap.

They do alot of drag car motors and dirt track motors, one of the best in Oklahoma.

is bms on the easts ide of town in hulbert
Posted via Mobile Device

is bms on the easts ide of town in hulbert
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea i am pretty sure it is the east side, i have only be there twice, and didnt go any farther into town, well we did go to a Subway to eat, but didnt see much else.

Yea i am pretty sure it is the east side, i have only be there twice, and didnt go any farther into town, well we did go to a Subway to eat, but didnt see much else.

If you head up that way again let me know, I can meet you in wagoner on 51 and teach you how to make some of those corners :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back