I need exhaust!!

Love the D&D cans on mine. Deep rumble, don't have the ear piercing thing like a lot of them out there.

I have some used D&Ds I should probably get rid of before my girl gets impatient. I've got two other exhausts I built myself I use most of the time. If you're interested I'll get you some photos. I have another guy interested in them, but he's in the UK so I'm not sure it will work out with customs charges etc. I'm getting pics for him anyway so I might as well send them to you if you're interested.

Love the D&D cans on mine. Deep rumble, don't have the ear piercing thing like a lot of them out there.

In reference to that, I actually bought them because I like REALLY loud most of the time and D&Ds on my other bikes have been basically deafening. On the busa the D&Ds are worlds better then stock, but not deafening because the stock mid-pipes on a 'busa knock the volume down a bit because they have small resonators in them.

Mine are not perfect because I bought them used, but the scratches are primarily on the back and bottom of the cans so you have to look close. Let me know if you want those pics!

They must have changed those things!???
The last D&D can I had (on a ZRX1200 Kawi) was the most shrill, filling melting, hidious sounding (non)muffler I've ever put on a bike.
Replaced it with a Scorpion carbon can and then I had the deep rumble we all want.

Last edited:
Here is the link to the photos:

Login to a private Photobucket.com album

Use "yourpassword" when it asks for a password.

Look close and do the large views. You have to look really close, but there is some light scratching on them in a couple places and that one dent by the strap on one of them. I just want you to be 100% clear that these are good but not great condition, but they will be correspondingly affordable.

HillbillyTom, you are correct about some of the older D&D pipes, but again, with the stock mid-pipes in place they are not too loud and have a great deep rumble.

Last edited:
Back