What pets do you all have?

flombo13

Registered
I have seen some threads on here with fancy cars, haulers, fish tanks and even some bikes :rofl:

So I was wondering what kind of exotic pets some of you are bound have (chimps, tigers etc :whistle:)

Anyway I have a White German Shepherd dog and a Yellow Labrador pup. Post your photos, I'll need to look for one. :thumbsup:

I have a catdog. Cat that thinks he's a dog. I'll have to get a pic up once I get home from work.

Black Lab, Spaniel, Yorkie

Blue Fronted Amazon Parrot, Parrakeet

12 inch Bearded Dragon

Had 3 cats...gone 10 yr old from Diabetes, 14 yr old from organ failure, 4 year old from Pitbulls

Kisses on Busa.jpg

I have seen some threads on here with fancy cars, haulers, fish tanks and even some bikes :rofl:

So I was wondering what kind of exotic pets some of you are bound have (chimps, tigers etc :whistle:)

Anyway I have a White German Shepherd dog and a Yellow Labrador pup. Post your photos, I'll need to look for one. :thumbsup:
Hi, lets see a pic of ur dog, I love German Sheperds, Dont have any chimps, or tigers ;( do have a beautiful dog,( 2 ) ..

I will try find a photo soon Busamom, all my photos are on my other pc which the kids are in control of just now :banghead:

Ah!! thats a bearded dragon :whistle:

Very good :thumbsup: I like Parrots etc, but I'm a wee bit scared of them, good pics :beerchug:

Siberian Husky....2nd one. 1st girl was named Sulako. I REALLY miss her :down:
This is Jonesey.....

pg9_huskypupblkc56.jpg

english mastiff 8 mos. "niko" he's not exotic but i get alot of good comments from people when we are buzzing around town doing errands.

20090525_14.jpg

20090614_09.jpg

20090507_07.jpg

Back