(near Tulsa) Man Thrown 200 Feet in Motorcycle Crash

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Wow...how fast do you think this guy was going ?

Vinita man killed in motorcycle crash

By Staff reports
Published: 7/5/2009 9:05 AM
Last Modified: 7/5/2009 12:25 PM

BIG CABIN — A Vinita man was killed Saturday when he lost control of his motorcycle and ran into a fence.
The accident, which claimed the life of Oliver Mark Simpson III, 30, occurred about 5:30 p.m. Saturday on County Road 300 just north of Big Cabin in Craig County, Oklahoma Highway Patrol officials said.

Officials say Simpson was eastbound at a high speed when he lost control, running off the road and striking a barbed-wire and pipe fence.

Simpson died at the scene from massive head and other injuries, a report stated.

The report said Simpson, who was wearing a helmet, was driving at an unsafe speed. He was thrown about 200 feet from the point of impact.

We loose around 15 riders a day (on average) 365 days a year. We sometimes forget just how dangerous these two wheel machines are.

RIP

There were at least two fatalities in Nashville over the holiday weekend alone.

I'm gonna quit reading these kinds of threads..making me paranoid!

This sport commands the respect of all who choose to participate, and is very unforgiving for those who won't take it seriously! Very sad, prayers sent...:please:

I think the military is losing more servicemen to MC crashes then to the wars.

Very sad...

Very sad news, RIP fellow rider.........................

There's been so many deaths around here (Auto Drunks hitting bikers) that they really support my rule of NOT riding on HOILDAYS :beerchug:

Back