Friday's Socal ride to Big Bear.............July 3rd 6 Busas

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Went for a ride with 5 other members and had a blast.
Big Bear was crowded so we went on a few back roads and came out at Silverwood Lake and parted ways.

I got to meet Big O and Aussiekeeper for the first time and they are stand up people.

The 6 man Busa riders were Scar, Shoty, Big Fisch, Big O, Aussiekeeper and myself. This is the most Busas I have had the pleasure of riding with and they are the best guys you could hope to ride with.

Enjoy the few pics as I was riding and did not stop to take a lot.

Bubba

IMG_6041.JPG

IMG_6043.JPG

IMG_6044.JPG

IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6052.JPG

IMG_6056.JPG

IMG_6067.JPG

IMG_6070.JPG

IMG_6085.JPG

IMG_6089.JPG

Nice Pic :beerchug: If Big Bear was not so crowded you could have taken a Orange and Black being a faster color for a ride:whistle:

Thanks Bubba! (you're especially important because you bring a camera along and share the fun!). Doyle

..Nice pics Bubba .. good to see you and Scar again and to meet the rest of the bunch.. saw you boys go flying by on your way to Silverwood .." beeping" ..the horns. :thumbsup:

My first outing with the Hoons. These people are great to ride with. To those giving me pointers, thanks. It has been many moons since I piloted a bike like this and all were helpful.

Ron

Great pics. Looks like you had fun. Thanks. :thumbsup:

So when you going to come out and ride with us? HUH?:poke:

My first outing with the Hoons. These people are great to ride with. To those giving me pointers, thanks. It has been many moons since I piloted a bike like this and all were helpful.

Ron

Glad to have finally met you Ron! It was a blast riding with all of the guys again!

Doyle- Missed ya man! Can not wait till I can either get up there and ride in your neck of the woods, or you can get back down here to ride with the Hoons again!

Big O-- Glad to have been able to ride with you! Cant wait to do it again!

Bubba, great pics as usual. Would not expect anything less from a shutter bug like you though.

Great leading Scar! After some technical difficulties early in the morning, the day ended up being a great success!

Take care and ride safe all!!

Lamb,

Im sorry that your girl just does not like me! This makes it 0 for 2 bro. I guess I will just have to stay away from you and your beautiful bike! Sorry man, I really wish you could have been up there so we would have had 8 Busas (with Vinny of course)!

I can give you some relief--I am NOT going to the Stampede so at least you will be safe for that!

Back