Ride from Orlando to St Augustine on the 4th of July

I might be interested, would keep me busy most of the day while the wife is working. Going to the race though that evening.

What route you guys taking ? Enjoy the ride sounds like a blast. Maybe some great fireworks at the end :thumbsup:

We are leaving Kissimmee area at 9am to ride up. Not sure of the route but I will send a txt and get some answers. We will be leaving in groups depending on who wants to get home at what time.

We are leaving Kissimmee area at 9am to ride up. Not sure of the route but I will send a txt and get some answers. We will be leaving in groups depending on who wants to get home at what time.

K. Plans are as follows...Meeting at 9am on Osceola Pkwy @ racetrack gas station in front of Walmart. Leaving 9:30 sharp. Taking I4 to I95...parking at the Ripley's Believe it or not in St Augustine due to the amount of bikes going thats the only place that can hold us all. Once there we will prob split in groups for lunch. Some people plan on stay into the evening so of us going home 2-3 ish.

my cell# (407) 461-9081. Heather

We do have groups joining us off I4 @ fairbanks and the sanford rest stop...we will not be stopping just join up in the rear of the group!

Heather...have a great 4th of July weekend. If I lived down there I'd totally join up w/ you all. Most of all...have a safe and drama free group ride. Stay clear of any squids.

:peace:

B-

I'll be flying early tomorrow morning. But I'll try to meet up with you guys when you hit I-95 in Daytona. I'm usually done around 9:30~10am. If I see you guys I'll join up.

Lets see if I can figure out home to post pics on here! Ended up with 32 bikes. Half of those were busa's. I am waiting on the pics from the actually riding cause my camera battery died. Woops. So here are a few from the meet up spot for now.

bike events 002.jpg

bike events 003.jpg

bike events 010.jpg

bike events 011.jpg

bike events 012.jpg

l_26ec5fe2f4bc40cea85622de94311082.jpg

l_0377a696c1264d7ab4f910c02580aa48.jpg

l_c36e7eef098b424da7756deffaed1b3d.jpg

What time did you guys pass LPGA on I-95? I was there waiting but never saw you guys. I was there between 10:45a and 11:25a on the Northbound side. under the bridge.

should have got some great pics of the fort and old town...love st aug..

Back