iM GETTING T-SHIRT THATS ILLEGAL 52 COUNTRIES!

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
MUST BE A WILD 1 HUH? I dont think so.:thumbsup:

Then im going were it 2 church!!
Way things going might be illegal here someday thats ok toss me in jail.The back reads , "I am not ashamed of the Gospel..." ME ASHAMED NO PROUD CHRISTAIN YES!! :thumbsup:

fu6wlw.jpg

r2jj7o.gif

Just heard about this same t-shirt through Voice of the Martyrs...they should know...horrific abuse and persecution! People in the US are most like the ostrich, totally oblivious to such circumstances, and clueless as to the reasons why.

"America, America God (has) shed His grace on thee...."

My prayers now days are for mercy....

Love the police shirt ill take a large. LOL As far as my faith goes its tatted on my arm for all to view, so let it be know im belive.:bowdown:

1 John 2:16 NIV
“For everything in the world – the cravings of the sinful man, the lust of the eyes and the boasting of what he has and does – comes not from the Father but from the world.”

MUST BE A WILD 1 HUH? I dont think so.:thumbsup:

Then im going were it 2 church!!
Way things going might be illegal here someday thats ok toss me in jail.The back reads , "I am not ashamed of the Gospel..." ME ASHAMED NO PROUD CHRISTAIN YES!! :thumbsup:

fu6wlw.jpg

r2jj7o.gif

Beautiful shirt. Id like the info as well please.

Im just going post the link.I have nothing do with selling them.NOT making $$ on them
Just something my wife found.I think there only $15

My pastor says theres 2 many james bond christians they believe but
want keep it under cover not me.
Man is this guy good he really lays it down.(my pastor) he lost his 16 year old son auto wreck really hurt him as would anybody.Ever hear of free lance christians?
They say there christians but dont follow the bible or attend church.KInd of doing it there own way.MY pastor said in church if any free lance christains here hit the door!!!
HE dont hold back how he feels.NOt in it 4 the $$$.THere currently killing christians in India + another country cant remember.

https://www2.vombooks.com/qry/qe_store.taf?_id=AB93579651&_nc=5348871458ec4536eeeb2bd168394154

Heres another cool 1 (I am a criminal!!) If your a christian in some countrys you are.You want read bible or teach it in public school ditto!! BUt its ok pass out condums + tell them gay sex is ok.

20rmmxd.jpg

Last edited:
Back