Bike and I ate dirt ....and rocks

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
so I popped my cherry on my 08. 7362 miles and i have my first wreck and knock the new off the Doc.

We(wife and I) just got through with a hometown parade for the 4th and we pull into her parents driveway and she has a small fear of gravel so she slows down real quick and im forced to slam on my brakes. well i was in mid turn and basically low sided. I hurt my left leg where it came down on the peg (right on the shin) scratched the living hell outta my right lower fairing. i was doing less than 5mph i assume.

Well my father n law told me i was lucky. i graduated from "Will fall" to "Has fallen" and took that pesky "new" off my bike.

crash1.jpg

crash2.jpg

crash3.jpg

crash4.jpg

That sucks Brother

How did the wife make out

Thers better ways to wear the new off :whistle:

oh she is fine.. spend most of the time trying to keep me calm.....

dang that smarts for you and the bike. hope your allright and get things fixed...im sure somebody here will have a part or 2 if needed..

Well my father n law told me i was lucky. i graduated from "Will fall" to "Has fallen" and took that pesky "new" off my bike.

Being in the second group doesn't take you out of the first. Glad you're OK. the bike can be fixed.

Being in the second group doesn't take you out of the first. Glad you're OK. the bike can be fixed.

oh, I know he was trying to cheer me up. my pride took a big hit. but oddly enough i knew it was coming.....last night

Sorry bout the bike bro, hope the legs fine. At least with scratches it can be ridden.

Ouch that sucks... FYI to replace check out a guy on ebay, his store name is SPORTBIKEPARTS2U, I had damage to the same side on my bike, same Fast Color :beerchug: and at the time he had a couple fairings, got the whole side with insulation like new for $300.

Ouch that sucks... FYI to replace check out a guy on ebay, his store name is SPORTBIKEPARTS2U, I had damage to the same side on my bike, same Fast Color :beerchug: and at the time he had a couple fairings, got the whole side with insulation like new for $300.

Just checked him out and no fairings. i got a small amount of damage to my fron fairing but its not enough to warrant replacing. but yeah been looking for the right one all day.

and i was saving up to send the plastics to revolution..../wrists

sonofa...motherf.....you gottabekidding.....thisissomebull..........ohitactuallydoesshutoffwhenittipsover.

something like that

i shoulda got a slower color... like the orange and black....

Back