chatter box

Been wantin to get chatterbox so that me and the lady can talk while riding without screaming. When the money is there, It's on the list of things to get

Sure, it does everything I want it to do. We have a blast with them.

FRS X2 for me and the wiff. We love 'em.

--Wag--

I have a scala and love it when it's just me or one other person. When trying to link 3 of them together it's ridiculously painful to get it working, and if it does, the bluetooth to GPS doesn't work. I'm buying a chatterbox when I get home. Hopefully before the Stampede.

I have a scala and love it when it's just me or one other person. When trying to link 3 of them together it's ridiculously painful to get it working, and if it does, the bluetooth to GPS doesn't work. I'm buying a chatterbox when I get home. Hopefully before the Stampede.

Is it a Q2???

Used Chatterboxes for years.

Everyone in my core crew has one; they're indispensible. We all use the X1 because of it's transmit/receive radius.

Highly recommend.

I just installed my V1 (Valentine) radar detector yesterday, got an audio splitter so I can still have the iPod rolling through the Chatterbox, turn off the V1's external speakers, tuck the remote display onto the 'dash' under the windscreen, and go totally stealth...but with an infinite amount more information at my disposal...:whistle:

Thats been on my list..... Any clarity issues?

If the person transmitting doesn't have their microphone properly or intelligently mounted, it can make understanding them a 'strain.'

Also, when the battery gets weak, just before it gives you the warning beeps that it's about to die, it can also affect transmission clarity.

Back