Recommendations for Custom Tune - WV, PA, VA, OH

BGPKR

Registered
I'm located in North Central WV and i'm looking for a reputable place to get a PC3 tune. I'm about 70 miles south of Pittsburgh and don't mind riding for a few hours to get there.
Thanks

Ohio has some shops that I know of but I don't know any in Pittsburgh area, sorry. You could always go to the power commander web site and search for dyno shops.

Ohio has some shops that I know of but I don't know any in Pittsburgh area, sorry. You could always go to the power commander web site and search for dyno shops.

Thanks, I did that, but wanted to get some feedback on the quality of work some of those shops do. I like to have a little peace of mind before shelling out any cash and having someone that I don't know work on any of my toys.

any specific shop you're contemplating? Maybe someone on the board might recognize the name...

There's not any one in particular. I just want to find a reputable shop that knows what they're doing to tune my bike. Preferably as close as possible to Morgantown, WV...

No prob...he is really the cheapest around...im in inwood wv and i know of a place in va but he expensive though...greg iz a sponsor here as well...jus look fo him...sn is gpw...

Greg at hpc....not sure how far you are from frederick md...but he da man over there

YEP thats who I was going to say. The MULLET was tuned by Greg.....He made 18 pass on the dyno to get it just right:thumbsup: Cant remember what the charge for the MAP was thu.

YEP thats who I was going to say. The MULLET was tuned by Greg.....He made 18 pass on the dyno to get it just right:thumbsup: Cant remember what the charge for the MAP was thu.
thanks sir :beerchug: all throttle positions...

Last edited:
I'm located in North Central WV and i'm looking for a reputable place to get a PC3 tune. I'm about 70 miles south of Pittsburgh and don't mind riding for a few hours to get there.
Thanks

I live south of Pittsburgh and am planning to have my '04 custom tuned at the end of the season. The techies at West Hills Honda in Moon Township PA have been recommended to me. I've spoken to Eric, who is DynoJet certified and works on 'busas. See their website, westhills-honda.com.

Directions from Morgantown:
7. Take I-79 [Raymond P Shafer Hwy] (I-79 / Pittsburgh)
8: At exit 59B, take Ramp (RIGHT) onto US-22 [US-30] (US-22 / US-30 / Airport) 4.0 0:06
9: Road name changes to SR-60 [Orange Beltway] (Pa-60 / Airport) 2.0 0:02
10: At exit 3, take Ramp (RIGHT) onto SR-60 Bus [Airport Pkwy] (Pa-60-Br / Moon) 3.1 0:04
11: Keep RIGHT onto Local road(s) < 0.1 0:01
12: Bear RIGHT (North) onto Orange Beltway [University Blvd] 0.9 0:02
13: Turn LEFT (West) onto Moon Clinton Rd 0.1 0:01
End: Arrive End < 0.1 < 1min

Missed this thread and I'm sure you've had it done, but for your location Greg at HPC :thumbsup:

Back