6 down , 2 dead and no lids...

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Last edited:
...and the 34-year old 'refused assistance'; what a clown.

I'm sure they looked so cool on the bike too, right up until the time they crashed. Freedom!!!!

Sad stories. I just don't understand the "No Helmet" mentality.

Damn Randy, What a tragedy!

I feel for their family and friends but I just can't feel sympathy for folks riding without a lid. Not even a skull cap!

According to statistics, 40% of all motorcycle deaths are alcohol related. At 3:30 AM on a Sunday morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm curious to see the results of their autopsy?

RIP!

Damn Randy, What a tragedy!

I feel for their family and friends but I just can't feel sympathy for folks riding without a lid. Not even a skull cap!

According to statistics, 40% of all motorcycle deaths are alcohol related. At 3:30 AM on a Sunday morning,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm curious to see the results of their autopsy?

RIP!
This is a local bike gang (for lack of better word) and mostly cut off levi jackets and an occasional chest protector.. Mostly black members but the president is a college educated white guy.. (dumb as a box of rocks IMO to allow such lousy safety practices)

I rolled through one of their "bike nights" and all I got was crap from a couple of them about wearing my leathers.. (hey I spent 30+ days in a burn unit from a fire, damned if I am going back ever again)

Never went around them again..

Remember our previous conversation, and your ability to be heard, and mine to just go away.. makes me wonder.. (not very much but a little)

Back