What MODS would be good?

04purpleyerple

Registered
I have a 04 Busa and was wanting to know what mods would be benifical? I am looking for exhaust -is there an exhaust system out there that peps r having good power gains+sound with?

Put your extra cash into suspension upgrades and riding instructor instead of visual mods that make your bike sparkle or increase the sound, extra HP etc. You'll be much better off in the long run. Increasing your skill level and your bikes handling characteristics are the key to having a long and happy relationship with your scoot! :beerchug:

Put your extra cash into suspension upgrades and riding instructor instead of visual mods that make your bike sparkle or increase the sound, extra HP etc. You'll be much better off in the long run. Increasing your skill level and your bikes handling characteristics are the key to having a long and happy relationship with your scoot! :beerchug:

yea... what he said :p

Just start checkin out some exhuast at local bike night to get ideas. BTW I have a black HMF 4-2-1 system and 16/42 gearing I can sell you both for 400:mwink:

Back