I'm feeling great

rolandag2

Registered
I have recently gone through a divorce and b4 that i started working out to try to do all i could do you know jumping through hoops to try to keep her happy. Anyway, i started out slow and at 210 #s with bout 36 % bmi. I went today to the gym and my trainer weighed me in and taped me and checked my body fat and i feel great he told me im looking good which made me feel proud and happy inside. I'm at 168 #s and 16 % bmi and I went from a 38 waist to 29 waist and my boys tell me im looking good it feels good to be a good role model for them and some of the guys at work and show them that with just a bit of work and commitment you can achieve great things :thumbsup: anyway pic of end results so far still working on a six pack trying to make the ex regret her decision hope it works. i really dont think i will stop working out now I'm hooked plus the feeling i get when i have young chics tell me that i look like im in my mid to late 20s makes me feel great

me.jpg

Good job! Hard work in the gym pays off in dividends!:thumbsup: On another note, unless she left you because you were chubby, being in shape prolly wont help get her back. Move on a find some fellow hot bod honey!! Just sayin....

Last edited:
Roland,thats great news man..See, you're gonna do just fine.. I'm very happy for you,but give it some time now..:cheerleader::cheerleader: Hugs to ya big guy, ride safe,be safe, and let the X go..Move on with you're life,have fun,hang out with you're buds,and just be you. ;) you look great.. A bit to skinny for me , lol lol, I like a big guy,strong,big guns He has to be over 210 :laugh::laugh: Anyway,good luck ;)

Congrats on gettin in shape!! I was in a real bad accident 2.5 yrs ago and I gained almost 60lbs because I was off of work for 5 months. I am slowly getting back into the gym and I am lovin it. I weigh about 350 right now and would like to get somewhere around 250 to 275. What kind of diet did you do? :thumbsup::bowdown:

At least someone is loosing weight. I need to lose this gut and get rid of this here beer belly. How do I stay motivated? :beerchug:

I have recently gone through a divorce and b4 that i started working out to try to do all i could do you know jumping through hoops to try to keep her happy. Anyway, i started out slow and at 210 #s with bout 36 % bmi. I went today to the gym and my trainer weighed me in and taped me and checked my body fat and i feel great he told me im looking good which made me feel proud and happy inside. I'm at 168 #s and 16 % bmi and I went from a 38 waist to 29 waist and my boys tell me im looking good it feels good to be a good role model for them and some of the guys at work and show them that with just a bit of work and commitment you can achieve great things :thumbsup: anyway pic of end results so far still working on a six pack trying to make the ex regret her decision hope it works. i really dont think i will stop working out now I'm hooked plus the feeling i get when i have young chics tell me that i look like im in my mid to late 20s makes me feel great

I wouldn't have guessed older than mid forties, but .... :laugh:

Looking good dude. I'm in terrible shape, haven't done a dayum thing in about 15 months and it really shows. I need to get back with it myself. Heck maybe I can look like I'm in my mid fifties if I work at it.....:whistle:

thanks gents and ladies and we can all do it just tell urself that and dont be discouraged and you didnt gain it overnight so dont expect result overnight just work at and watch your caloric intake and anything is possible thank you for the words of encouragement and good luck WE CAN DO IT JUST PUT UR MIND AND SOUL INTO IT:thumbsup:

Back