Two Years

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
I have been a member of this family for two years this past Friday.

Amazing how the time goes. Also amazing the friends I have made and the places I have gone to meet them.

Just a quick note to say thanks for the memories, experiences, and opportunities; past, present and future.

A special 'thanks' to Doug (our illustrious "Captain"), and his band of dedicated/devoted mods/admins...I continue to applaud your efforts, all of you.

:beerchug:

When i joined here.... You were one of the 1st people that answered my 1st noob thread. You did so in a very warming & welcoming way. It set an example for me to try & do the same.
From what I've gathered the Stampede is your baby. I know your hard work is going to pay off in what may be undoubtedly be the biggest Hayabusa gathering to date. Amazing how a motorcycle like the one & only Busa can bring so many together in a positive way! :thumbsup:

Here's to many more years of your valued participation.

glad you decided to hang around with us...i'm looking forward to meeting you in a month :beerchug:

:thumbsup:I can't remember your not being here:beerchug:

Kinda strange, but neither can I.

As I've said in so many messages: There are countless opportunities to give and take, teach and learn... It's easy to see why so many feel welcome here.

:beerchug:

Thanks, Don.

When i joined here.... You were one of the 1st people that answered my 1st noob thread. You did so in a very warming & welcoming way. It set an example for me to try & do the same.
From what I've gathered the Stampede is your baby. I know your hard work is going to pay off in what may be undoubtedly be the biggest Hayabusa gathering to date. Amazing how a motorcycle like the one & only Busa can bring so many together in a positive way! :thumbsup:

+1000:thumbsup:

I've been looking for the emoticon which expresses humility; can't find it.

Your words are very, very kind. Thank you.:beerchug:

glad you decided to hang around with us...i'm looking forward to meeting you in a month :beerchug:

Colin, it's going to be like a homecoming of people who have never before shaken hands.

Yours and mine will be just like that.

Scar, It was a pleasure to meet and ride with you last fall. Thank you for all of the phone calls and PM's with helping me on my bike and just to chat throughout the past year. I'm lookin forward to ridin with you again later on this month. OK well, I won't be riding with you...more like playing catch-up:bowdown:

Back