Rear Sets

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Can I see some pictures of various rear sets on Gen 2 Busas? If you prefer one over the otehr, please let me know why.:thumbsup:

Thinker...there are a few manufactures of rear sets out there. Two well made popular models and widely used on here would be Vortex (left pic) and the Gilles (right pic)
Both of which can be purchased through a few of the .Org Sponsors. As to which is "better" I think depends on what your trying to achieve & who you ask.

vortex_black_rearsets_1_400.jpg

as31gtgilles.jpg

Thinker...there are a few manufactures of rear sets out there. Two well made popular models and widely used on here would be Vortex (left pic) and the Gilles (right pic)
Both of which can be purchased through a few of the .Org Sponsors. As to which is "better" I think depends on what your trying to achieve & who you ask.

Thanks....I am after smooth shifting and adjustability. I was hoping to see pictures of them on Gen II Busas so I could see which ones look good.

I have both vortex and arata's on my Gen II's (long story?).... I like the Arata's better hands down - although the vortex would allow someone to lower the pegs further (est 20mm). (Arata's allow GP shift at a flip of a piece - is not for me but some is important) Arata's also have a bracket for the brake light switch (not vortex / you have to buy a $20 brake line gadget for that functionality). I don't have pic's readily avail right this minute..

Also, I think vortex re-did (improved) their design in the last year. Above look nice/ mine are black.

Last edited:
Back