dadofthree

Seasoned Beef
Donating Member
Registered
Happy 4th of
July!....

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,

AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD,

INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

For All of our other military personnel, wherever they may Be Please Support all of the troops defending our Country.

And God Bless our Military who are protecting our Country for our Freedom.
Thanks To them, and their sacrifices we can celebrate the 4th of July

We must never forget who Gets the credit for the freedoms we have, of which we should be Eternally grateful.

I watched the flag Pass by one day, It fluttered in the breeze.

A young Marine Saluted it, And then he stood at ease..

I looked at Him in uniform so young, so tall, so proud,
With hair cut square And eyes alert He'd stand out in any crowd.

I thought how many men Like him
Had fallen through the years.
How many died on foreign Soil
How many mothers' tears?

How many pilots' planes
Shot down?
How many died at sea
How many foxholes were soldiers'
Graves?
No, freedom isn't free

I heard the sound of Taps
One night,
When everything was still,
I listened to the bugler

Play And felt a sudden chill.

I wondered just how many times

That Taps had meant 'Amen,'

When a flag had draped a Coffin.
Of a brother or a friend.

I thought of all the Children,
Of the mothers and the wives,
Of fathers, sons and Husbands
With interrupted lives.

I Thought about a graveyard
At the bottom of the sea

Of unmarked graves in Arlington.
No, freedom isn't free.

Enjoy Your Freedom & God Bless Our Troops

Please stop for a moment
And Say a Prayer for our servicemen.

Of all the gifts you could give A US Soldier, Prayer is the very best One

:unclesam:

You said it, Robert. Everyone go out and have a good time this weekend. Our freedom was hard-earned, so we should all enjoy it and support our service men and women whenever we get the chance. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the support!!! I'll be leaving for iraq july 18th! Get to go home for the 4th ride my 08' nitrous busa one last time

army national guard for 6 years just re-inlisted for 7 more
2002-2008 21m firefighter
2008-current 15r apache mechanic

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0269.jpg

MY NITROUS BUSA SETUP_0002.jpg

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
-George Orwell

A veteran- whether active duty, retired, or National Guard or reserve- is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Prior USN

God Bless all of our troops.

Dadofthree and everyone else on this site... Thanks so much for all of the support you give me and everyone else in the Military!!! I cannot wait to meet some of you when I get home so my wife and I can personally thank you! Enjoy the 4th and I will be there riding with you all in spirit!! Thanks again!:beerchug:

thats awesome DoT!!!! and thankyou all of you are fighting for my freedom and safety right now!!! and brother i know you wont be on here to see this but thankyou too good luck in the afghan valley!!!!!!!!!:beerchug::beerchug:

Well said, DOT :thumbsup:
prayers to all present and future service men and women :please:

Good write up Robert :thumbsup:. Thank you for all the military peeps on here and around the world for keeping us safe from all the wrong out there. As a former Navy (Seabee) I know all to well what goes on behind the scene. God Bless You All.

Thanks Robert!! anyone not happy with how they are treated here can always go home to their native land... sure it is better than what we have here ...... NOT!!

It is the Soldier, not the minister; Who has given us freedom of religion. It is the Soldier, not the reporter; Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the Soldier, not the poet; Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer; Who has given us freedom to protest. It is the Soldier, not the politician; Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag.

It is the Soldier, not the minister; Who has given us freedom of religion. It is the Soldier, not the reporter; Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the Soldier, not the poet; Who has given us freedom of speech. It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer; Who has given us freedom to protest. It is the Soldier, not the politician; Who has given us the right to vote.

It is the Soldier who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protester to burn the flag.

* goosebumps* :thumbsup: That is very well said! Could not be more accurate.

Nice post! It's very easy to get caught up in the "another day off from work" spill, thanks for the reminder of why we celebrate the 4th.

May God bless America and our troops!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for the support!!! I'll be leaving for iraq july 18th! Get to go home for the 4th ride my 08' nitrous busa one last time

army national guard for 6 years just re-inlisted for 7 more
2002-2008 21m firefighter
2008-current 15r apache mechanic
Good luck,be safe, thank you for you're service,much love to ya,and come back home..Have a safe ride on the bike, dont forget the gear...

Dadofthree and everyone else on this site... Thanks so much for all of the support you give me and everyone else in the Military!!! I cannot wait to meet some of you when I get home so my wife and I can personally thank you! Enjoy the 4th and I will be there riding with you all in spirit!! Thanks again!:beerchug:
THANK YOU FOR YOU'RE SERVICE.. Be safe,ride safe.. ;):beerchug:

The thanks goes to you men and women ... I really don't have the ability to thank any of you properly.

Godspeed on your trip back to us. :bowdown:

Back