what the hell

rolandag2

Registered
why in hell can't a good guy keep a woman and an a$$h0le treat them bad and they cant scare them off with a ****ty mop. :moon:I was married for 15 yrs and tried to do all i could and she left me cus i neglected her but all I tried to do was work my a$$ off to give what she ask me for and so i could pay my house off early so we could spend more time together later, now i'm single and can't find a good woman i work hard im not perfect but i consider myself to b in pretty good shape and i work out and make good money i just dont know i think im going to start being a butthole maybe that will bag me some chics i dont know damned:banghead:

Nice guys finish last...thats just life. I wish I had some uplifting words for you but I don't. I'm sorry it worked out that way for ya. Keep that head up

You could always buy it.:laugh: Then your in, out, and dont have to deal with anyones crap. It might be cheaper in the long run. No offence to any of the woman folk out there...just a thought.

Oh dude I could tell you stories. To sum it up, run like hell and don't look back. You didn't say if you had kids, but move on, be yourself, and you will find the right woman, I promise! Been there done that, have the shirt to prove it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yep, women are a funny breed for sure. :laugh:

It's not going to make it any easier but knowing it's not you, try to rest easy and keep that chin high! :thumbsup:

Don't women like that have a two year old mentality. A holes are the same. So she is probably with one.:laugh:

I have 2 kids crazy woman wanted 2000 a month for child support but she got 323 every payday i had a mean ***** woman attorney and she did a good job.

Okay.. I'm standing up for the woman species... You can't buy love.. a big house and new car and other possessions don't say I love you like a random hug and kiss, a flower every now and then (wild ones are the best), or just spending time together.

I'm speaking from my point of view.. I do realize there are a lot of gold diggers among my species... but there are a lot of us good girls too.

As far as dating.. BE YOU.. don't sugarcoat it, if you aren't a sweet person.. don't try and be just to get someone.. if you are not really macho.. don't act like it... cuz when you start acting like yourself.. the relationship goes south... oh and don't act creepy.

Good luck man.. okay... back to y'all's caveman talk...

Okay.. I'm standing up for the woman species... You can't buy love.. a big house and new car and other possessions don't say I love you like a random hug and kiss, a flower every now and then (wild ones are the best), or just spending time together.

I'm speaking from my point of view.. I do realize there are a lot of gold diggers among my species... but there are a lot of us good girls too.

As far as dating.. BE YOU.. don't sugarcoat it, if you aren't a sweet person.. don't try and be just to get someone.. if you are not really macho.. don't act like it... cuz when you start acting like yourself.. the relationship goes south... oh and don't act creepy.

Good luck man.. okay... back to y'all's caveman talk...
:laugh::laugh: Yep, she is correct.. And, If Ms.Right is out their,she will find you,let her find you..Just do you're thing man, she will find ya..:thumbsup: Just move on,take care of the kids,and things will be fine.

Lastly, I know several guys that met and married Russian women over the Internet. They have a different, more traditional view of marriage and committment than some of our more 'enlightenend' American women....

ALL women respect and desire a man that IS a MAN and not a jerk. Problem is bad boys display that "solid man in control" behavior more outwardly than good guys. So, be GOOD, yet retain your manly ability to:
- make good decisions quickly
- growl like a lion when needed
- adorn her with over the top [but genuine] admeration and praise... you know like bad boys do: "hey baby.. you KNOW you are the only girl I think about all the time blah blah blah...."

in a sense combine the GOOD parts of bad boys with your goodness and you have the perfect man. The GOOD parts of bad boys have been bred out by societal norms or PC and the false interest for "the sensative male". No one ever wanted a sensative male, except other gay guys.

Forget the "Well what do YOU want to do?" spineless questions, steup and be the man that society doesn't want you to be. JUST DO IT, MAN!!! RRRRAAHWWWW!!!!!

As an aside... I've advised several friends in their relationships to be more assertive and that their women WANT them to take control. I said, "Don't ask them where they want to eat tonight... make a reservation, and tell her where you are taking her" ALL of them got back to me and were suprised how elated their women were when they simply took the reigns and did the job. Especially because these women SEEMED controlling and dominating --- only because they had to be because the man was not doing it.
Pull the pants back on, go buy here a REALLY nice dress and see what happens. MAN UP!

Last edited:
ALL women respect and desire a man that IS a MAN and not a jerk. Problem is bad boys display that "solid man in control" behavior more outwardly than good guys. So, be GOOD, yet retain your manly ability to:
- adorn her with over the top [but genuine] admeration and praise... you know like bad boys do: "hey baby.. you KNOW you are the only girl I think about all the time blah blah blah...."

in a sense combine the GOOD parts of bad boys with your goodness and you have the perfect man. The GOOD parts of bad boys have been bred out by societal norms or PC and the false interest for "the sensative male". No one ever wanted a sensative male, except other gay guys.

Forget the "Well what do YOU want to do?" spineless questions, steup and be the man that society doesn't want you to be. JUST DO IT, MAN!!! RRRRAAHWWWW!!!!!

:bowdown: Well Said WWJD!! :bowdown:

As an aside... I've advised several friends in their relationships to be more assertive and that their women WANT them to take control. I said, "Don't ask them where they want to eat tonight... make a reservation, and tell her where you are taking her" ALL of them got back to me and were suprised how elated their women were when they simply took the reigns and did the job. Especially because these women SEEMED controlling and dominating --- only because they had to be because the man was not doing it.
Pull the pants back on, go buy here a REALLY nice dress and see what happens. MAN UP!

Outstanding advice. I was going to say it this way: You don't have to BE an *******, but you have to get in touch with your inner *******. It works, trust me. Even in long-term relationships.

--Wag--

No one has all the answers, it takes a lot of work, respect, communication and maturity by both sides.
Control your finances, money problems are a big relationship killer.
Build a house before you start a family, if you survive that nightmare, your relationship will probably survive children.
Finally, if your potential mate hates motorcycles, run in the opposite direction. :laugh:

Last edited:
No one has all the answers, it takes a lot of work, respect, communication and maturity by both sides.
Control your finances, money problems are a big relationship killer.
Build a house before you start a family, if you survive that nightmare, your relationship will probably survive children.
Finally, if your potential mate hates motorcycles, run in the opposite direction. :laugh:
Run FOREST RUN!~~ at least my better half "tolerates" the bike habit.. :)

why in hell can't a good guy keep a woman and an a$$h0le treat them bad and they cant scare them off with a ****ty mop. :moon:I was married for 15 yrs and tried to do all i could and she left me cus i neglected her but all I tried to do was work my a$$ off to give what she ask me for and so i could pay my house off early so we could spend more time together later, now i'm single and can't find a good woman i work hard im not perfect but i consider myself to b in pretty good shape and i work out and make good money i just dont know i think im going to start being a butthole maybe that will bag me some chics i dont know damned:banghead:

I know this may sound odd, but read the book "the 5 love languages". A story very similar to yours in there, the wife wanted quality time, not the possessions. It has shed a lot of light on relationships for me, might help you too.

halfway good money is after taxs bring home around $1100 a week is what i bring home with 2 daughters and she still wanted more now divorced she went down the drian and i am taking care of the girls and love it she is gone and ill do my best raising them forget it and move on i love life more and my daughters are behind me all the way. what i want to no is where is the great mother that THEY SAY THEY ARE.. court system says they need THERE MOTHERS NOT our court system sucks ass AND ALL JUDGES DO TOOOOOO???

Last edited:
ladies and gents I appreciate all the advice and I can honestly say that i wish I can say that i was a good husband and father but deep down i can't, maybe bcus i wasnt there when she and my kids needed me the most which makes the whole thing even more difficult cus i ultimately had the solution for the problem. My father raised me to work hard and provide and I did the best I could but I didnt provide the most important thing they needed which was love and attention and for that i torment myself every single day. I know that women that are neglected are so easily drawn by others that pay attention to them and tell them what they want to hear. If i had an opportunity to redo it all over i definitely would pay attenttion to her and my children and tell them every single day that i love them and i care for them. But, i can't change anything that has happened and she has someone that pays attention to her now, all i can do is take care of my kids and tell them and show them that i love them THANKS LADIES AND GENTS FOR THE ADVICE AND FOR LETTING ME VENT I FIGURED I WOULD POST ON HERE SINCE ALL MY FREE TIME I SPEND RIDING MY BIKE TO CLEAR MY MIND AND THOUGHTS THANK YOU ALL.:bowdown:

Back