Pictures of aftermarket parts

Here is my baby; Yoshi's , Suzuki busa screen, Custom Seat, Busa Color Matched chain guard, Match grill screens, Etc,

When I built this bike and took it out for the first time we thought we were working with 13.5:1 pistons. Come to find out we were not 12.5:1...slightly better than stock. Valve springs were also added to thwart valve float. We have changed up the build sheet and its better than ever... Tsukigi Powered!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some pictures of the LSL frame sliders I added, they are titanium color. Great match for the silver Hayabusa and easy to install.

When I built this bike and took it out for the first time we thought we were working with 13.5:1 pistons. Come to find out we were not 12.5:1...slightly better than stock. Valve springs were also added to thwart valve float. We have changed up the build sheet and its better than ever... Tsukigi Powered!

Do you have other angles of your black and orange K8, I have the same one and really like the Blacked out look ; however, I am on the fence between chrome or like the way you have yours with a black Alien Head Brock pipe.

Hey guys, i got bad news and i am very pissed off right now. I was attempting to put my bike on the stand so i could oil the chain and clean it, wasnt watching what i was doing and i dropped it, now i need a new fairing. My question is does anyone know where the deals are and............. Can i get the fairing in orange with the stickers from suzuki or any other place?

Hey guys, i got bad news and i am very pissed off right now. I was attempting to put my bike on the stand so i could oil the chain and clean it, wasnt watching what i was doing and i dropped it, now i need a new fairing. My question is does anyone know where the deals are and............. Can i get the fairing in orange with the stickers from suzuki or any other place?

The plastics come painted and stickered...search the net for the good deals on oem parts. 30% off and free shipping is what I like. The panels on the sides are 2 pieces the orange and the black sections sold seperately. The front cowling ( headlight area) is the hardest to switch out if you scratched that up. Bike bandit has fair prices but there are cheaper places if you look around. Sorry about your mishap... you aren't the first to drop one. :whistle:

The plastics come painted and stickered...search the net for the good deals on oem parts. 30% off and free shipping is what I like. The panels on the sides are 2 pieces the orange and the black sections sold seperately. The front cowling ( headlight area) is the hardest to switch out if you scratched that up. Bike bandit has fair prices but there are cheaper places if you look around. Sorry about your mishap... you aren't the first to drop one. :whistle:

thanks for replying. i will check out bike badit and others. i will cry until it is fixed. :beerchug:

Do you have other angles of your black and orange K8, I have the same one and really like the Blacked out look ; however, I am on the fence between chrome or like the way you have yours with a black Alien Head Brock pipe.

The exhaust will be black shortly...

DSCF1449.jpg

DSCF1362.jpg

Back