Which would you do?

lika1

Registered
Ok, I've spent quite a bit of $ on stuff for my bike already and CINC House (wife) is fed up. Well I have a choice to do one more thing right now then I'll have to take it easy for a bit. I can get my chrome swing arm installed for ~$300 or I can get my bikes PC5 tuned for ~$200. I can only do one and money is not the issue,..... which one should I do?

Get the bling now. You can always sneek the tune in without her knowing. Kind of hard to sneek a big piece of chrome onto the bike. :whistle:

Ok, I've spent quite a bit of $ on stuff for my bike already and CINC House (wife) is fed up. Well I have a choice to do one more thing right now then I'll have to take it easy for a bit. I can get my chrome swing arm installed for ~$300 or I can get my bikes PC5 tuned for ~$200. I can only do one and money is not the issue,..... which one should I do?

Buy her something and do both:whistle:

Well so far it looks like 6 for tune, 3 for both, and 1 for chrome swing arm. Since both is not an option, looks like tune it will be. That's the way I was leaning anyway; I'll save the chrome for my winter project which will give me more time to aquire more chrome parts. "Thanks" for the replies!!!

If money is not a issue, teach her how to ride, give her your bike, and buy a new bike..:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader: ( get the new bike in a fast color) :laugh:

I tried to give her my last bike but she didn't want it...... besides my bike is brand new (two weeks old), and it's in the new fastest color......."white"..:laugh:

I tried to give her my last bike but she didn't want it...... besides my bike is brand new (two weeks old), and it's in the new fastest color......."white"..:laugh:
Maybe she wont care if you pick up a little something for the bike then, take her out for a nice dinner,or get her a pair of sexy heels,or a nice louis vuitton purse. Oh,and the riders here told me ( B L A C K ) :laugh: was the fastest color.. ride safe. ;)

tune the wife:laugh: j/k tossup, but chrome wont be as fun as the tuning

Last edited:
Back