Last Photo of Michael Jackson

Robot

Donating Member
Registered
This aint it, but it sure is funny :rofl: :rofl:

Sorry trying to inject levity into this "gotten too serious" topic :laugh:

etand_buddy.png

Just got up, but I didn't understand the media coverage last night. This guy was a major pediaphile ???

Oh boy...here we go again. Another misconstrued media zombie.
I'm sure Fox News is all you watch too.

I stopped watching the news years ago. You really should know someone before making a statement like that about them. Michael Jackson was a sick fugg, period.

I stopped watching the news years ago. You really should know someone before making a statement like that about them. Michael Jackson was a sick fugg, period.

Coming from somebody that "stopped watching the news years ago" :rofl: yet you know soooo much about him??? :rofl:

But don't worry...your input of him being a sick fugg definitely sums up his entire life. Well said :bowdown: :moon:

Yet he was never convicted of anything? And he had several celbrity children that professed his innocence as well. Aside from his appearance and demanor (which should mean nothing) how do you convict someone of paedophilia short of a guilty verdict?

In my opinion and mine only! He was one of the best entertainers ever. I don't understand why he screwed himself up phisically like he did. He became a wierdo as time went on but his singing and dancing were second to none. MY OPINION.

why would someone settle out of court if they were innocent... for tens of millions? I dont deny he was a great entertainer...but he turned wacko.

ok..ok...lets keep it light:
Since MJ is 99% plastic they should melt him down into leggos and let kids play with him for a change. :rofl:

uhhh....er....hmm....well, John, I would say you made a good effort to be light-hearted. It was a nice try and worth a chuckle...well done, my friend. :beerchug:

Back